The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
He is the veritable epitome of a man controlled by an organ that isn't his brain...
Reply 2
Yep- he's an immoral, evil, sinister idiot..
Reply 3
Elle
Yep- he's an immoral, evil, sinister idiot..

Sinister? He's about as sinister as a pineapple. He may be stupid and evil, but he definitely does not qualify as sinister.
Reply 4
Mr White
Sinister? He's about as sinister as a pineapple. He may be stupid and evil, but he definitely does not qualify as sinister.

Hmmm.. I thought sinister was pretty much the same as evil!?.. Anyways we don't like him :biggrin:
Reply 5
Elle
Hmmm.. I thought sinister was pretty much the same as evil!?.. Anyways we don't like him :biggrin:

Not in the slightest. I may be right-wing, but I won't respect such an ignorant fop.
Reply 6
Mr White
Not in the slightest. I may be right-wing, but I won't respect such an ignorant fop.

Yeah! Go Whitey! :tongue: (Just don't let Vienna catch you saying that)
Reply 7
he cant be that stupid if he became president.
Reply 8
Elle
Yeah! Go Whitey! :tongue: (Just don't let Vienna catch you saying that)

Eep! I hadn't thought of that...!
I don't see what he's done wrong?
Reply 10
edders
he cant be that stupid if he became president.

Well technically Gore should be president. The majority of people don't want him there.. but the system messed up
Reply 11
Mr White
...ignorant fop.

is that the word youre looking for mr white? lol

fop n. a man who is excessively concerned with fashion and elegance.[C15: related to German foppen to trick]

mr bush is neither fashionable nor elegant :tongue:
Reply 12
edders

fop n. a man who is excessively concerned with fashion and elegance.[C15: related to German foppen to trick]

It's an ambiguous term - I have adapted it into my slang dictionary as a word meaning 'idiot'.
Reply 13
Elle
Well technically Gore should be president. The majority of people don't want him there.. but the system messed up

actually, technically i think bush should be president? after all the system put him there. gore got more votes and lost but thats possible under our system too.
Yes... what an idiot!
Did anyone see the Bush sketches on Dead Ringers? :biggrin:
Reply 15
edders

Lol.. hey we're on a roll- 2 righties who don't like Bush!
Reply 16
edders
actually, technically i think bush should be president? after all the system put him there. gore got more votes and lost but thats possible under our system too.

So technically Gore should be president? :tongue:
Reply 17
YouKnewThat!
Yes... what an idiot!
Did anyone see the Bush sketches on Dead Ringers? :biggrin:

ha yeah i always wish theyd show more of him. there was hardly any blair either.
Reply 18
Elle
Lol.. hey we're on a roll- 2 righties who don't like Bush!

hes alright. the afghan and iraq wars are pluses but his attitude to democracy (in his own country with his anti-terror laws and gerrymandering, as well as blatant favours to the oil industry) and the environment are bad.
Reply 19
edders
hes alright.

ooo.. k- I take that back

Latest