Turn on thread page Beta

Would anyone else agree that Bush is a complete idiot? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    Because you are putting forward an argument ridled with inconsistencies, how is he a murderer, hass he killed anyone in cold blood with his own hands.
    Just because some leaders dont kill people with their own hands does not mean they arent murderers if you order someone to kill someone thats just as bad...............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    Just because some leaders dont kill people with their own hands does not mean they arent murderers if you order someone to kill someone thats just as bad...............
    Well if nobody followed their orders then nobody would be dead. Exactly which individuals has he ordered to be murdered.

ReputationRep:
    He is ruthless, and out to get the oil!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    Well if nobody followed their orders then nobody would be dead. Exactly which individuals has he ordered to be murdered.
    his own people were scared that if they DIDNT follow his ordered they would be killed........so yes, he was a murderer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    his own people were scared that if they DIDNT follow his ordered they would be killed........so yes, he was a murderer!
    So George Bush is a murderer, congratulations, are you really scared every night before you go to bed.

btw we were talking about Bush being a murderer as Natis . . . said he was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    So George Bush is a murderer, congratulations, are you really scared every night before you go to bed.

btw we were talking about Bush being a murderer as Natis . . . said he was?
    i was talking about saddam

opps, my bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouKnewThat!)
    He is ruthless, and out to get the oil!
    A crude reasoning, and some grain of truth in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    A crude reasoning, and some grain of truth in it.
    read what we have said before making stuff up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    read what we have said before making stuff up
    Just expressing my own views on teh subject. Am I not allowed to do that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Just expressing my own views on teh subject. Am I not allowed to do that?
    yes, but you alos have to justify them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    yes, but you alos have to justify them
    Well, which part of my argument do you need me to put my mind on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Well, which part of my argument do you need me to put my mind on?
    the grain of truth bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    the grain of truth bit
    Well, let me clarify one bit first...America invaded Afghanistan just when it was suddenly discovered that the worlds largest deposit of oil was found inside Afghanistan's borders. And no self respecting Taliban wants to sell oil to America, who demands stable oil prices, and 50+% of oil comes from outside sources. And considering the situation with Saudia Arabia and the Oil countries they need somewhere at least to have a firm foothold where oil supplies can be guarenteed.

Also we can also see that when America invaded Iraq, they secured the oil fields and dished out jobs with the help of their "advisors" to American oil companies.

I mean wise up people, there was money spent into war, therefore gain must come out. You are an idiot who believes that America went into Iraq for "peace". Fighting for peace is like shagging for virginity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Well, let me clarify one bit first...America invaded Afghanistan just when it was suddenly discovered that the worlds largest deposit of oil was found inside Afghanistan's borders. And no self respecting Taliban wants to sell oil to America, who demands stable oil prices, and 50+% of oil comes from outside sources. And considering the situation with Saudia Arabia and the Oil countries they need somewhere at least to have a firm foothold where oil supplies can be guarenteed.

Also we can also see that when America invaded Iraq, they secured the oil fields and dished out jobs with the help of their "advisors" to American oil companies.

I mean wise up people, there was money spent into war, therefore gain must come out. You are an idiot who believes that America went into Iraq for "peace". Fighting for peace is like shagging for virginity.
    They were not fighting for peace, they were fighting to protect their vested interests. How much oil has america taken out of Afghanistan and in Iraq isnt america spending more money on services and the police than the oil refinaries. Anyway they got oil out of Iraq under the oil for food program. What situation with Saudi Arabia and pray tell how htey get their oil out of Afghanistan and Iraq, via pipelines and where do these pipelines go? This opinion you stated is just another person who jumped on the bandwagon of the oil theory. I went on to the Jonathon Dimbleby program with my mate and he basically stated what you just said about Afghanistan, they ignored him, "moving swiftly on", even on sensible political disussion programmes it is not seriously considered as a plausible theory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    They were not fighting for peace, they were fighting to protect their vested interests. How much oil has america taken out of Afghanistan and in Iraq isnt america spending more money on services and the police than the oil refinaries. Anyway they got oil out of Iraq under the oil for food program. What situation with Saudi Arabia and pray tell how htey get their oil out of Afghanistan and Iraq, via pipelines and where do these pipelines go? This opinion you stated is just another person who jumped on the bandwagon of the oil theory. I went on to the Jonathon Dimbleby program with my mate and he basically stated what you just said about Afghanistan, they ignored him, "moving swiftly on", even on sensible political disussion programmes it is not seriously considered as a plausible theory.
    Fine. I know my theory. I am willing to hear the stuff. But there really isnt a fact based website is there? Woth all the war facts etc just listed.

Believe in your theory, its not for me to say right or wrong.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.