Turn on thread page Beta

how do you picture your own death? watch

ReputationRep:
    You've clearly never heard the phrase 'massive sex-induced heart attack.' :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Before I get old.

ReputationRep:
    Spontaneous Human Combustion is the way for me.

Such a cool way to die. :awesome:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prussianking666)
    I plan to live forever...or die trying.
    This. Long live bionics and cryotechnics.

ReputationRep:
    Fighting evil ninjas on top of a zeppelin.

ReputationRep:
    I picture myself dying alone. Not that I want that or anything.

ReputationRep:
    Careening off a 2000ft cliff in a Bugatti Veyron, Police in pursuit, guns blazing.

The icing on the cake would be returning from the dead to go on a pub-crawl.

ReputationRep:
    spanked to death :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Getting jumped by some chavs some random night
    :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Ma mort est... peut-etre avec merde en moi gout. Je ne sais pas?

ReputationRep:
    My preferred death would be to die doing a desert rally and having a fatal accident.

How do I actually picture my own death? My old cripled self lying on a bed, upset - not because I'm dying but because I can't take my money and cars with me. Surrounded by nothing and nobody, lived life solo...so I shall die solo :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't, cannot even imagine it...but I often picture the aftermath, and my funeral, when I need to cry on cue! :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    I reckon I'll die after some long fight with illness, just because it's probably the one way of dying that I dread the most because it's the most likely.
    I'd like it to be quick and easy though, so that I wouldn't even realise that I was gone. It sounds morbid but probably gun to head.

ReputationRep:
    Run over or car crash. That's the image I've always had.

ReputationRep:
    Drowning, heard the feeling before death is suppose to be amazing. Just hope its all worth it :P:

ReputationRep:
    Suicide while dying of something terminal like cancer because too many backwards ass people think that euthanasia is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Violent.

Painful.

Epic.

Spectacular.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinshed)
    I was talking about it with my housemate today as a joke. I want to die in an accident. What about you people?
    Generally see myself being assassinated lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UndercoverChemist)
    Drowning, heard the feeling before death is suppose to be amazing. Just hope its all worth it :P:
    how would people know...if they died ?

ReputationRep:
    Either with a dementors kiss or killed with the Avada Kedavra curse by Bellatrix Lestrange. Voldemort will be too eager.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.