Turn on thread page Beta

how do you picture your own death? watch

ReputationRep:
    90-odd, in my sleep.

However, I'm also open to getting hit by a bus and killed instantly without knowing what's happening. Not scared of death, but would very much like the process of dying to be quick and relatively painless.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like it to be in an epic, exciting and heroic way like a gunshot or falling down a large pit shouting "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!".

Though realistically I think it's going to be a heart attack whilst I'm doing a trivial task such as sleeping, cooking or gardening.

ReputationRep:
    trolled to death on TSR - By the end of hte week

ReputationRep:
    I want to waste away. Maybe consumption.

ReputationRep:
    I've always wanted to build my own plane. Part of me thinks it won't end well...

ReputationRep:
    Creeping

ReputationRep:
    During a game of Russian Roulette. Deerhunter style!

ReputationRep:
    euthanasia i don't want to be a burden to my children/grandchildren XD
    ''hey nurse, can you pass the blue juice? no not the frozen raspberry flavoured kind in an ice pop, the one they put animals to sleep with.''

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling I will die in an attempt to save the life of my son.

ReputationRep:
    imminent
    but i'm a worrier
    ARGH A PAPERCUT.. death will follow

ReputationRep:
    in the gutter with pete doherty and a bucket of syringes.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Racing and then dieing in a car crash

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt of dying in my sleeps but it scares me at night when everthing is dark and you suddenly realise that you're not an immortal that you'll die one day and the only remenance of your presence on Earth is through your childrens. Made worst by the fact biology tells you about the decay of your flesh and bone.

I'd want to do something for humanity such as finding a cure for cancer or other diseases. I'll be happy then because I know my life is not a waste that I have done something to save lifes.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't accepted I'm going to die yet....it will probably be the worse moment in my life when I do....Well after death obviously

Cancer or something, so that I knew it was happening then I could do some last things. Hopefully this should occour around the age of 90 when I would just like to slip in a peaceful sleep, maybe with the use of euthanasia if it is finally legalised. Of course I am also hoping that with the advancements in nanotechnology ect, that we can either choose when we die or our i can live healthily to 150. I think I'll want to die after 150 anways.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.