Turn on thread page Beta

Boys - do you wear fake tan? watch

ReputationRep:
    A guy in my work says he wears fake tan on his face cause he's pale, he's not a particularly feminine kinda guy really so I was surprised! When he told me another girl was there and she didn't seem surprised either. Am I the only one that thought this wasn't normal for the average straight male? Just wondered & not criticising anyone. I mean if girls can, why can't boys, eh? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Na i'm lucky, im already brown:p:

ReputationRep:
    loads of boys at my school did that...it was so... noticeable :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    A guy in my work says he wears fake tan on his face cause he's pale, he's not a particularly feminine kinda guy really so I was surprised! When he told me another girl was there and she didn't seem surprised either. Am I the only one that thought this wasn't normal for the average straight male? Just wondered & not criticising anyone. I mean if girls can, why can't boys, eh? :p:
    Owing to hair colour I have enough orange already, I don't need more.

ReputationRep:
    Boys wear fake tan?!?!!?

Well, men don't :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    some do. obviously. but most don't.

ReputationRep:
    Of course boys can wear fake tan, but it doesn't necessarily mean that they should. Imo, moderation is the key. It's just trashy to wear fake tan in the middle of winter. At least, it should look "naturally" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Just, no. I need to get away from here.

ReputationRep:
    Erm... can't say I ever have or ever will consider it.

Why wear fake tan? :s

ReputationRep:
    No, don't know anyone either. Though I do know a guy who uses sunbeds, lotion and shave legs and chest so I guess that counts for something. He's not gay, 'apparently'.

LOL. That's nasty.

ReputationRep:
    Did it for a fancy dress party, that then got rescheduled!
    But was hilarious on both occasions

ReputationRep:
    I wear fake tan but rarely, i don't really show off my body you see so you can say i can untanned areas. I do have a fit body just not really a show off. People love to show off, i aint one of them.

ReputationRep:
    I don't but I sometimes go on the sunbeds.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe this idea would actually cross any guys mind.
    It's bad enough on girls.

ReputationRep:
    I have all my tan left from a month in Turkey last summer. I'm good for a few months yet i think

ReputationRep:
    That's enough homophobia guys.

ReputationRep:
    No. I'd be more embarrassed wearing fake tan than being pale, which I am.

ReputationRep:
    I'd happily wear fake tan, I'm really pale already so it'd just mean I'd be brighter instead of a ghost

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.