Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earl Nuce)
    I can't believe this idea would actually cross any guys mind.
    It's bad enough on girls.

Of course guys can use fake tan and a lot do including me. I ****ing hate people who go about saying guys shouldn't fake tan. Get over it and welcome to the 21st century. Everyone knows the dangers of tanning thru sun or tanning beds (premature aging, skin cancer etc). I am pale and use it and it makes my body look so good, shows of my muscles so well. And I know it ain't damaging my skin like those stupid dumbasses at the gym who use sunbeds to get a bit of colour not thinking about what effect it is gna have on them in the future. And my tan looks better than majority of them because I can choose how dark or light I want to be and have it all year round. **** all those haters who say u shouldn't fake tan if ur a man. If u feel u like the look of tanned skin then go for it, as long as your happy with it as you feel it looks good go for it. Mine looks good and I have mastered it so it looks natural and real. I look and act straight and still wear fake tan just cause i like my body better with a tan and won't damage my body going on sunbeds or in the sun. I admit it is a hassle doing all the steps to get a good fake tan, exfoliating, moisturising then applying, but as I am pale and choose I like tanned skin it is definitely worth it. And it makes my body look so good. **** all u old fashioned haters, never gna stop fake tanning. Oh and btw nowadays the products on the market are designed to ensure they don't ever go orange so u ain't got to worry about getting tango'd. It always goes a gorgeous colour bronze

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pdy2k)
    Of course guys can use fake tan and a lot do including me. I ****ing hate people who go about saying guys shouldn't fake tan. Get over it and welcome to the 21st century. Everyone knows the dangers of tanning thru sun or tanning beds (premature aging, skin cancer etc). I am pale and use it and it makes my body look so good, shows of my muscles so well. And I know it ain't damaging my skin like those stupid dumbasses at the gym who use sunbeds to get a bit of colour not thinking about what effect it is gna have on them in the future. And my tan looks better than majority of them because I can choose how dark or light I want to be and have it all year round. **** all those haters who say u shouldn't fake tan if ur a man. If u feel u like the look of tanned skin then go for it, as long as your happy with it as you feel it looks good go for it. Mine looks good and I have mastered it so it looks natural and real. I look and act straight and still wear fake tan just cause i like my body better with a tan and won't damage my body going on sunbeds or in the sun. I admit it is a hassle doing all the steps to get a good fake tan, exfoliating, moisturising then applying, but as I am pale and choose I like tanned skin it is definitely worth it. And it makes my body look so good. **** all u old fashioned haters, never gna stop fake tanning. Oh and btw nowadays the products on the market are designed to ensure they don't ever go orange so u ain't got to worry about getting tango'd. It always goes a gorgeous colour bronze
    I totally agree if a guy wants do go for it I did an it looks great now I can't live without it

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.