Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So guys and girls have you ever had a fight ?? like a proper barney punch up with someone and if so when was it and why!

My last one was about a year ago at Uni in my flat some bloke pissed on our floor and i tried to throw him out and ended up hitting him and having a quite vicious punch up with him was a it brutal!

Your experiences?

ReputationRep:
    I've been punched a couple of times during my childhood, but I never punched back
    I'd like to think that was due to diplomacy and high-mindedness instead of cowardice, but it was quite a while ago now so I don't really care :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    No, only with my brother when he's taking the mick or being a snob it's my guilty pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    Aye, when I was a lot younger. 2nd year maybe? Was timid as eff and walked away when I had the upper hand. Still said I battered him, 'cos I certainly was winning...

Haven't ever had any bother, guess I'm quite intimidating. Not bothered now that I'm back to rugby, but I was out of sport for a while and had loads of pent up aggression because I'd been used to having a competitive outlet for 14 years of my life. Thankfully it didn't materialise into anything, I just got steaming quite often.

Edit: Done a bit of boxing with my rugby club too, but never sparred.

ReputationRep:
    All the time. I use my awesome ninja skills to beat up evil-doers.

ReputationRep:
    Yep a few but I'm not proud of them I'll fight to stand my ground , Many reasons really someone said I said something about his girlfriend when I never so that escalated into a punch up.

Someone claimed I gave them a dirty look which again caused a brawl.

And I had fights in school , Worst was the big punch up I had with my brother broke the bone in my hand during that.

I don't regret them but I'm not proud of them I'll fight to stand my ground not back down.

ReputationRep:
    Not once.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I was kicked out of school for it during my Gcse's and had to do them by myslef. I was racially assulted and lost my cool.

Some guy smacked me in the face in year 11 randomly, was a good punch but did nothing.

I just turned round to my mate and went "Sorry, you were saying?"

ReputationRep:
    I wrestle alot. With my dogs, with my brothers, with my friends.

My grandpa trained me up when I was little. Us kids would pin him to the ground on the living room rug.
    Good times.

ReputationRep:
    I've had some
    1. Year 10-boy next to me in history class hit me(i said something to offend him)on my head-he messed up my hair,this is when i got real annoyed and so i pushed him off his seat ,he was on the floor and started hittin him,he desrved it. This all happened when my history class was watching a video.
    2. Year 11-this girl was talking crap about me and so I brought her to the underground and beat her up and then pulled her trousers down and evryone saw her bare ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RatnSha)
    2. Year 11-this girl was talking crap about me and so I brought her to the underground and beat her up and then pulled her trousers down
    Lol she got violated

ReputationRep:
    The last proper fight I got was in primary two. Being a Vietnamese in a Polish school, well, you cannot expect everyone to be nice to you. There was a kid who was making some racist comments about me, so one day, during PE lesson, we got into fight. I broke his nose, he broke mine, both of us were bleeding. The funny part is that after all we became close friends throughout the rest of primary and secondary school. Oh wells, funny world.

ReputationRep:
    Nope- was close to one a few times but I just stood up for myself and walked away.

ReputationRep:
    Never, I don't 'do' fighting.

ReputationRep:
    i love how most people here are londonders lol

ReputationRep:
    i've had a few mostly standing up for my freinds because most of them arn't the fighting type, although my last one was defending my self in a small scale riot after the pub stopped serving alcohol on new years.

ReputationRep:
    I have back in the day...but it's because my mates and I all have to wear suits to sixth form so walking around London we come across as some nerdy group. Along come some chavs, see our phones, ipods etc. and try to take them....so we beat the crap out of them It's the only language those douchebags understand.

ReputationRep:
    Not for quite a long time.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, i've actually never been close to the situation.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.