Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Pathetically, I had three fights at school (when I was ~13), I liked to think I was a rebel. Girls' schools seriously have the best fights though, it's all about the hair-pulling :cool:

ReputationRep:
    twice.. once when I got jumped (and almost got arrested for it. nice and fair, that)

and the other time when I lost it on a guy who hit a girl I knew..

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I'm too much of a goody goody

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooovan*)
    i love how most people here are londonders lol
    What are you trying to say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    twice.. once when I got jumped (and almost got arrested for it. nice and fair, that)
    My mate got jumped and the police threatened him with arrest because one of the group of lads that jumped him had a burst lip and accused him of hitting first. Bottle-merchant police let those lads go on their merry way and gave my mate a hard time for it.

ACAB

ReputationRep:
    No, because I'm a coward and avoid confrontation like the plague.
    It's fun watching the little "punch-ups" at school though.

ReputationRep:
    Not a major punch-up but been in a few scraps.

ReputationRep:
    Dont see the point of it really. A few times guys have gotten cocky, given me a slap, spoken shi, w/e.. I get angry, then they go right up to me and say something like: "Go on then, hit me, go on, hit me, right now"

At that point I find it hard not to laugh and end up walking away.

Even if you end up kickin the guys ass- you've caused a scene, shown yourself to be an un-diplomaic aggressive git, and will be injured. What is the bloody point?

Yes, once, but I didn't go look for it :p:

A girl two years older than me (I was 13 at the time), who was my class mate kept 'bullying' me for couple of weeks, just because she's a total **** and most people were afraid of her and I used to stand up for myself... so she decided to bully me :rolleyes:

I got fed up one day, when she basically took my shoes (we had to take them off before entering the class @| ) and she was going to drop them down the toilet!!! So I ran after her, stopped her and we had a fight... and she ended up crying :p: that's the last time she bullied me :p:

I don't like fighting, but it doesn't mean I can't fight - some just don't understand that and see it as a sign of weakness

ReputationRep:
    Nope never...:nah:

ReputationRep:
    Never been in a proper fight.

Used to do kickboxing - that was the closest I got to a fight.

But if I was placed in the situation, with no chance of a diplomatic solution, I wouldn't hesitate to throw the first punch. In actual fact, I would probably enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    My last fight was two years ago. Thankfully I won but I ended up with deodrant having been sprayed in my eye. Plus the ***** spat at me but I put him in his place by licking my hand and slapping his face with the force of a baseball bat weilded by Hulk ******* Hogan!

EDIT: Actually that's a lie my last fight was last year against some ****** who tried to mug me.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Someone pissed me off, and i punched him in the face.

ReputationRep:
    A few scuffles but never really any facial injuries or what have you.

ReputationRep:
    Other than with my brother, I've had one other physical fight when I was in year 4 with this boy who was sooo annoying he had pissed me off for years and one day just kept following me and my friends and being annoying and I just completely lost it and had my first school fight lol. I was sooo scared afterwards lol, I thought I would be expelled lol XD (I'm not a violent person) lol

ReputationRep:
    I've had a few punch ups playing Rugby, but nothing more than scuffles otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    i dunno if this counts cos i was like, 11, but this dumb sket was calling me a two faced ***** and she didn't even know what the word meant, so i was like who you calling a 2 faced *****, you slut, then she slapped me and i pulled her hair and slapped her back twice as hard, and then the whore started punching me! so i started kicking her like no mufukka and my other friend was on rollerskates and she was trying to split us up but she coudnt so i lunged for the *****
    i still hate her, i swear down if i ever see her on the street i will take my shoes off and beat the skettyness out of her
    one of my proudest moments cos i stuck up for myself and mashed her up even though i was really short and little go meeee

oh the good old wembley estate days :cool:

ReputationRep:
    yes i've had around 10 through my secondary education, the most recent being outside a pub.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've taken a few punches playing rugby, I feel it puts people of their game if you completley ignore them. That is untill last week, where I was playing, and I turned round and literally everyone was fighting, subsitutes and all, and so I had no choice but to get involved...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    i dunno if this counts cos i was like, 11, but this dumb sket was calling me a two faced ***** and she didn't even know what the word meant, so i was like who you calling a 2 faced *****, you slut, then she slapped me and i pulled her hair and slapped her back twice as hard, and then the whore started punching me! so i started kicking her like no mufukka and my other friend was on rollerskates and she was trying to split us up but she coudnt so i lunged for the *****
    i still hate her, i swear down if i ever see her on the street i will take my shoes off and beat the skettyness out of her
    one of my proudest moments cos i stuck up for myself and mashed her up even though i was really short and little go meeee

oh the good old wembley estate days :cool:
    I'm so gonna rep you for that, and no the word sket was not overused.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.