Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I used to do quite a bit of Karate when i was younger, and once when i was sparring i remember this guy caught me in the face a few times, and for about ten seconds we were really going at each other, and then sort of lapsed back into proper sparring.

Thats the closest I've been apart from with my brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Celtic_Anthony)
    My mate got jumped and the police threatened him with arrest because one of the group of lads that jumped him had a burst lip and accused him of hitting first. Bottle-merchant police let those lads go on their merry way and gave my mate a hard time for it.

ACAB
    pretty much what happened to me, got jumped, did the guy a bit of damage and got accused of assult - luckily there was a witness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RatnSha)
    pulled her trousers down and evryone saw her bare ass
    That's sexual assault!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone noticed the clumps of hair on the floor after girls have fought?

I had a 'fight' on my first day of high school!
    A cocky yob spat some drink on me and pushed me as I turned around. A busybody fifth year saw me from a window, called a teacher and I was told to report to her the next week for a detention.
    I was terrified but didn't go, although I avoided her for such a long time even though she didn't remember.
    There were many more besides that.

Haven't been a fight/punch-up for years now - today, I would probably roll around with laughter (causing more problems).

ReputationRep:
    No, but I've been fought. I just held her away as much as I could.
    Edit - this was in Primary school, aged 9 or 10.

ReputationRep:
    JUst had a fight outside a kebab shop 4 v 4 my mouth is cut to bits, hate trouble making *****.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.

During rugby games, and at school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluelight)
    I was kind of bullying my best friend in yr8, i was actually a right git spreading that he smelt of **** or something like that and he suddenly snapped and it started we started punching each other in the head in front of a teacher and got stopped within a nano-second. I used to fight with my brothers and sisters all the time, I bloody hate fighting and having scratches/bruises/marks on me.
    I have low tolerance for bully's and zero sympathy if something happens to them.

(Original post by amenhotep)
    That's sexual assault!
    Sexual harrasment panda!

ReputationRep:
    Had a fight, then got arrested, 2 assault charges and now serving 2 years CRO, I don't want any more fights

ReputationRep:
    2 valentines ago.. was on my first date with my current bf, we werent going out at the time.. anyways came out of the cinema and my exes new gf ran up and punched me in the face :O i asked her what she was doing and why she was doing it but she couldnt give me an answer :lol: so i started laughing at her saying "exactly your just fighting for no reason idiot!" she punched me again, i kicked her, and the boys split us up lol i ended up with a black eye and a swolen cheek on my first date :lol: i thought this guys gonna think im a total nutter but he didnt lol

ReputationRep:
    Let me guess, you are all at comprehensives ? :eek:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.