Turn on thread page Beta

Hey, so i've not been to college in a couple weeks (I have my reasons but would not be 'accepted' by my college) and I need an excuse.

Preferably something that will not make my teacher ask a lot of questions...

ReputationRep:
    I've been ill. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Chlamydia.

ReputationRep:
    Swine flu....obv.

ReputationRep:
    just say personal reasons and then cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anatheme)
    Chlamydia.
    Deffo this. No one's gonna pry into that.

Except I have no idea why/how that would stop you going into class so meh. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey, so i've not been to college in a couple weeks (I have my reasons but would not be 'accepted' by my college) and I need an excuse.

Preferably something that will not make my teacher ask a lot of questions...
    If you've been legitimately off college for 2 weeks, surely you have a valid enough reason to be honest?

If it's medical, get a Doctor's note, if not, ask your parents to provide you with a note.

You don't really want to start lying to your college.

ReputationRep:
    Family death?

ReputationRep:
    yeah if you are a girl cry to a male, preferably older, teacher
    i love exploitation.

ReputationRep:
    Glandular fever.....kissing flu :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    scarlet fever :yep: can't argue with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JellyBean123)
    just say personal reasons and then cry.
    I actually LOLed :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Say that you had a couple of people to take care of...

Then say, "A couple of your stuents may not make it to class anytime in the forseeable future."

ReputationRep:
    If you're a girl say women's problems, and mention the word ''period'' this will work especially if who is checking is a man.If you're a guy say sti's.But if the person who is checking is a woman say circumcision that went wrong and offer to show her.

But you really should have a valid reason OP

ReputationRep:
    Well.... You went for a weekend away, somewhere overseas, you caught the wrong flight! To cairo! You were stranded for days and days, had to sell yourself for money, travel in the back of a van, to get that inch closer to his/her class, longing to be there. You eventually built up enough money to get a flight! You got on the flight, but it crash landed in Afghanistan. You were shot at! But survived. You had to keep going, you wanted to get to that class so much. Again, you sold yourself, to the soldiers. Again, you built up enough money, to crawl onto the flight back home! You made it just in time for the soonest class you could get too.

Any good? ;P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh_Mighty_One)
    Well.... You went for a weekend away, somewhere overseas, you caught the wrong flight! To cairo! You were stranded for days and days, had to sell yourself for money, travel in the back of a van, to get that inch closer to his/her class, longing to be there. You eventually built up enough money to get a flight! You got on the flight, but it crash landed in Afghanistan. You were shot at! But survived. You had to keep going, you wanted to get to that class so much. Again, you sold yourself, to the soldiers. Again, you built up enough money, to crawl onto the flight back home! You made it just in time for the soonest class you could get too.

Any good? ;P
    not bad. . . but where is her doctor's note for the gunshot wound? without that they would see right through it :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    She was shot at. Never said she got shot

ReputationRep:
    ah, my mistake :hat:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.