Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How many does it take to clean a shower head? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Two, apparantly. Our flat got a letter the other day stating that two contractors will need access to our shower in order to 'clean the shower head'. Now my flatmate's boyfriend is convinced it's a drugs inspection but that doesn't really make sense either. I also know they'll be cleaning the shower heads at Newport University at around the same date. :bubbles:

Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    you can get people in specially to clean shower heads? i just put vinegar on them and that works well enough. . .

isn't there a phone number on teh letter you can call to enquire as to why exactly two people need to come clean yoru shower head? it does sound somewhat like a euphemism :p:

ReputationRep:
    maybe they dont want aids to spread

ReputationRep:
    It's the annual 'clean your showerhead day'. The more you clean the more chance you are a winner. Duh.

ReputationRep:
    Well make sure you clear out all drugs in your posession anyway...

ReputationRep:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    They have to carry out risk assessments, and in some situations lone workers can be deemed to be too at risk. So maybe it only takes one, but the other is there in case they slip on the soap or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yesterday)
    What is going on here? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yesterday)
    Yes, Sweden is superior.

ReputationRep:
    it's because you've been naughty in the showers:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EssexDan86)
    it's because you've been naughty in the showers:

lmfao

it cant be...

..Really?? that is hilarious, there must have been a hell of a lot of semen...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouExperienced?)
    lmfao

it cant be...

..Really?? that is hilarious, there must have been a hell of a lot of semen...
    Heh... it was something that went around the internet a lot about 5 years ago, back when I was a youngster. I think it's a hoax, as I'm sure I've seen the same letter with a different uni letterhead on it, but I'm not sure!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.