Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does anyone know whether students at Warwick have reading weeks or is that depending on the course studied?

Thanks

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Depends on waht course you do, no science courses have them I don't think, but pretty much everything else does, unless your doing extra modules, such as a language, in which case they may still be running in reading week.
    Reading week is next week if your interested.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the course, all literature related courses (English, languages, history etc), get one reading week each term (week 6 in each term I believe). It is next week

Things like maths, science etc do not get a reading week I don't think.

ReputationRep:
    I can't WAIT for reading week! I may actually catch up with all my work for once. Orrr I'll have a good time doing nothing but fun things and get to Sunday and think OH ****!

ReputationRep:
    Science students definately don't get reading week. The only people I'm not sure about are the Business School students. Kind of makes me glad I take History

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, all arts students get reading weekI believe. WOOP
    Business people don't...but if they're doing like German and Business for example they don't have any German lectures or seminars in Week 6, so the reduced hours are still pretty swish.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if Bournemouth arts students get reading weeks? (AUCB, rather than bournemouth uni)

I'm doing Graphic Design and I'm a little confused because my housemate whose on a photography course gets one this coming week, but I don't appear too Anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow_fountains)
    Does anyone know if Bournemouth arts students get reading weeks? (AUCB, rather than bournemouth uni)

I'm doing Graphic Design and I'm a little confused because my housemate whose on a photography course gets one this coming week, but I don't appear too Anyone know?
    I think asking about Bournemouth Uni in the Warwick section is a course of action unlikely to gain many knowledgeable answers here.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.