Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who here has a crush? If yes, is it requited or unrequited? Is any progress being made?

,,,or is there anyone who has a crush on you? How do you feel about that person?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, unrequited, no.

ReputationRep:
    No crush for me But I'm a boring ol' postgrad in a social bubble.

yes, i can only assume both are completely unrequited, and scared of wrecking anything, so no progress...
    if only said people had crushes on me...

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, there's a stupidly fit guy in one of my lecture. He might be gay, though, that would break my heart :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccioJellyBean)
    Yes, unrequited, no.
    Sorry to hear that. That sucks. It is always the guys I like who show hardly any interest in me.

ReputationRep:
    Yes :sexface:

yet again im too shy to do anything :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmiiRainbow)
    yes, i can only assume both are completely unrequited, and scared of wrecking anything, so no progress...
    if only said people had crushes on me...
    Why are you assuming?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anatheme)
    Oh man, there's a stupidly fit guy in one of my lecture. He might be gay, though, that would break my heart :emo:
    Haha, same here! You should find him on fb and check on there :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becksy)
    Haha, same here! You should find him on fb and check on there :p:
    Oh, that's done :holmes:
    He looks gay according to all my female friends, but my one gay friend says he's not. But honestly, who posts "x" in their FB status :indiff:

Every crush that I've ever had has been unrequited. I can't say I'm crushing right now, I'm a little busy for such thoughts right now. :sly:

Oh wait! Some TSRians :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    No crush for me But I'm a boring ol' postgrad in a social bubble.
    Sometimes it is better to be crush free, it means that you don't get crushed and you can focus on your work. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, requited. Or he's just very good at lying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Oh wait! Some TSRians :coma:
    Names of gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anatheme)
    Oh, that's done :holmes:
    He looks gay according to all my female friends, but my one gay friend says he's not. But honestly, who posts "x" in their FB status :indiff:
    I guess that the only one who really knows is him and maybe his friends, get talking to his friends!

He could be bi-sexual by the way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samus2)
    Yes, requited. Or he's just very good at lying.
    Anything going to happen with it then?

ReputationRep:
    Who here has a crush? If yes, is it requited or unrequited? Is any progress being made?

,,,or is there anyone who has a crush on you? How do you feel about that person?
    I had a crush from year 10 through to year 12 adn I made efforts but I felt she was a different person with differept interests and now she has a boyfriend. I amde a thread about my crush on her. I made her laugh for about 1 minuite once in a lesson so that was good. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I guess that the only one who really knows is him and maybe his friends, get talking to his friends!

He could be bi-sexual by the way?
    I just made sure I'd be in his tute group, it's easier and less obvious for I could really be in his tute group, as I was last semester.

ReputationRep:
    does arsenal's 2-0 defeat on the weekend count as a crush?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I like really hot guy at uni
    Attractive guy from home, think he's too young though.
    annnd people probs like me (that sounds really arrogant, but I'm a little bit of a flirt, so it happens)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.