Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jon838)
    I had a crush from year 10 through to year 12 adn I made efforts but I felt she was a different person with differept interests and now she has a boyfriend. I amde a thread about my crush on her. I made her laugh for about 1 minuite once in a lesson so that was good. :yep:
    Sounds like you two just weren't compatible, hopefully you will be able to find a girl with similar interests to your own...although it is nice to have some dissimilarities..makes for good discussion.

(Original post by Anatheme)
    Names of gtfo.
    Some people in the petite persom's society. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becksy)
    Anything going to happen with it then?
    Well, it already has happened really. It's just a difficult situation. He goes to uni for 8 weeks, we send a few texts, he comes home and he tells me he likes me.
    It's casual I suppose, but, that's not exactly what I want.
    However, having this is better than nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you two just weren't compatible, hopefully you will be able to find a girl with similar interests to your own...although it is nice to have some dissimilarities..makes for good discussion.
    I didn't really make it that obvious, but I sort of tried, but maybe she suspected soemthing, when I would be nervous when trying to talk to her. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, there's a stupidly fit guy in one of my lecture. He might be gay, though, that would break my heart :emo:
    Ha, same!

Oh, that's done :holmes:
    He looks gay according to all my female friends
    And same...

He's an exchange student and goes home in a few months though...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and it's requited... but things aren't going anywhere right now and it's been up and down for ages. I'm not sure if I should just drop it, tbh =|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    Ha, same!

And same...

He's an exchange student and goes home in a few months though...
    Argh, if he's not gay you'd better get moving quickly! That said, I'm the one leaving for crazy countries next year, so I'm gonna do my best to find out if I actually have a chance :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Unrequited, but for me that's a given. Am I making any progress? Obviously not.

ReputationRep:
    Yes and it's probably unrequited, but what's new there?

Mine seems to dislike me..lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cap'n)
    Unrequited, but for me that's a given. Am I making any progress? Obviously not.
    Shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eeriikaa)
    Yes, and it's requited... but things aren't going anywhere right now and it's been up and down for ages. I'm not sure if I should just drop it, tbh =|
    Oh dear. Have a talk with him about it maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samus2)
    Well, it already has happened really. It's just a difficult situation. He goes to uni for 8 weeks, we send a few texts, he comes home and he tells me he likes me.
    It's casual I suppose, but, that's not exactly what I want.
    However, having this is better than nothing.
    I hope that you don't end up getting hurt.

ReputationRep:
    I hope that you don't end up getting hurt.
    I deal with it. It's not like we ever really set any rules or anything, no right to be hurt or expect anything really.
    I sound pathetic but, just something I have to deal with.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. However, she doesn't even know me for it to be requited or not. Progress.. zero.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, unrequited. There are two in my friend circle. Nothing'll happen though, I've heard both of them say that there's people they like - don't think it's me :erm: One of them, I've known quite well for four years and I suppose 'always' sort of liked him.

I'm not sure whether I should say anything though. I've applied for university, intending to go and have a life finally blah blah. I probably shouldn't tell him.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, unrequited, seeing as she is travelling across the world on a gap year at the moment, no I don't think any progress is being made.

ReputationRep:
    My perfect thread :love:

Yep, I do have a crush, we both like each other so it's dead exciting waiting for things to move on

And I;ve got a list of celebrity crushes as long as the moon :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samus2)
    I deal with it. It's not like we ever really set any rules or anything, no right to be hurt or expect anything really.
    I sound pathetic but, just something I have to deal with.
    Sometimes we can't help the way we feel, so if you do really like this guy then don't feel stupid for it. You don't sound pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BunnyS:))
    My perfect thread :love:
    Haha thank you.

Yep, I do have a crush, we both like each other so it's dead exciting waiting for things to move on
    Cool!! That is great :yep: . Tell us more, sorry..I can be nosy at times.

And I;ve got a list of celebrity crushes as long as the moon :awesome:
    Like?

Mine is Rufus Sewell.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.