Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Too shy to talk to her though. Gonna change that today. Valentines at the weekend so a great time to ask the person you like.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if I still care for the guy I had a crush on for about 3 years. Sad, I know. I told him I liked him and he said he wanted to talk to me about it in person and we kept meeting up and avoiding it like the plague. Now we're not friends but when I was going to uni (or so I thought) he gave me advice and the last one was an "imperative", he looked me straight in the eye and said "Don't forget me".

He also told me that he loved me the most, I responded telling him that was the most sarcastic thing he'd ever said, and he said "or sincerest.. you decide"

Ah, I'm such a reject. We've not spoken in months due to.. things and he gave a mutual friend a christmas card to give to me. Plus he's got a girlfriend now. DIRE.

ReputationRep:
    I have one. On everyone. :suith:

ReputationRep:
    I do :sexface: He's luffley ^^ it's complicated though :sad:

(Original post by Becksy)
    I would tell you off for thinking like that, but I would be a hypocrite! :hugs:
    :P
    thanks
    we need to somehow become more positive... or else, just hope boys learn to become more obvious and not leaving us with unrealistic hopes... :/

ReputationRep:
    I do! Although I dont think it will work out... as it is Katy from Skins

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Unrequited - never spoken to her but desperately want to. Other people fancy me but I'm not interested.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and unrequited like most in here.

We get on well but she just sees me as a mate, I see her as more than that. Pretty tough...

ReputationRep:
    The only real crush I've ever had was unrequited. It last 6 bleeding years :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I've had a crush for a long time now (ten months) and I think he only likes me as a friend but I just can't bring myself to give it up :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush on one of my close guy friends and we always seem to never like each other at the same time - I begin to get over him and he decides he likes me again, it's a vicious circle. We've discussed this while having a sneaky drunken smoke whilst at a party and he concluded it was one of those things with timing and things and that we'd probably end up married. I thought it was pretty cute but could've been the beers speaking :laugh: but sometimes I think I should just put it in the past and move on, can't wait forever ayy.

Yes, and it's definitely unrequited.
    We used to see each other about a year and a half ago, he decided he didn't really like me any more (was soo nervous around him so I had zilch personality, don't blame him personally!) went off to the navy, and he's going to be a party I'm going to be at in a couple of weeks. The plan is to get him to remember that I look hot in a dress? Idk. I just want to see him again. He's turned me into such a nutter.

(Original post by umbrellahead)
    I'm not sure if I still care for the guy I had a crush on for about 3 years. Sad, I know. I told him I liked him and he said he wanted to talk to me about it in person and we kept meeting up and avoiding it like the plague. Now we're not friends but when I was going to uni (or so I thought) he gave me advice and the last one was an "imperative", he looked me straight in the eye and said "Don't forget me".

He also told me that he loved me the most, I responded telling him that was the most sarcastic thing he'd ever said, and he said "or sincerest.. you decide"

Ah, I'm such a reject. We've not spoken in months due to.. things and he gave a mutual friend a christmas card to give to me. Plus he's got a girlfriend now. DIRE.
    Oh no! Tragic story well, at least he hasn't got a baby with her...

If only I could post my story un-anonymously.

ReputationRep:
    I had a chat with the girl i've had a crush on for months this morning for the first time
    she is a bit chavvy
    i didnt ask her out as i was a bit put off, but now i'm thinking she might be a bit easy as i later overheard her telling her mate she has had 2 boyfriends since January!

I might go for her just for a shag now, she isnt as great as i'd hoped her to be, still stunning though

Glad she isnt that special as now i dont feel like a fool for not having asked her out before and got all down about not doing so

Plenty more fish in the sea as they say
    so now i need a new crush whilst still trying it on with crush A

ReputationRep:
    yes, a guy in my lectures...until i had a conversation with him the other day and realised that looks can only get you so far..!

ReputationRep:
    Yep. There is possible progress. Not entirely sure though :/

ReputationRep:
    Terrible crush right now (well sort of since last Spring) , completely unrequited, he doesn't know I exist and is far too good for me anyway, boo hoo

ReputationRep:
    There's a guy at my Uni. He's not on my course but he's in my year.
    Every time I see him I get butterfly's , I think he's straight though.
    But i'm still gonna try and pluck up the courage to talk to him sometime. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush on one of my lecturers...definitely unrequited XD lol
    The good thing about lectures; you're allowed to stare at the lecturer :P That sounds creepy, nevermind.

Yep, completely crushing on a guy I sort of rejected three months ago and haven't seen since. Realised too late that I actually liked him. I would just love to have another chance....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.