Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No Progress,

ReputationRep:
    I always have a crush...or sometimes multiple crushes

Unrequitted- he doesn't know I exist.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm pretty sure it's unrequited, and I don't want to make any progress. He's got a pretty rotten personality... but boy, is he nice to look at!

One of my good friends likes me, but he doesn't know that I know. I feel really bad about it since he's really not my type. He's the kind who wears skinny jeans and spends long amounts of time on his hair.

ReputationRep:
    woke up the other day and realised i am 18. Then got a phone call from the guy I had a crush on when I was 14, and discovered I actually still do. I'm setting like an unrequited love record..!..hehe..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccioJellyBean)
    I hope so. People have been saying this to me for over two and a half years though to be fair :P
    I keep getting told I deserve someone special and will make them really happy.

Bit of a blow when it comes from the person you adore.

Still plenty of life ahead to find someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missbrowneyes)
    woke up the other day and realised i am 18. Then got a phone call from the guy I had a crush on when I was 14, and discovered I actually still do. I'm setting like an unrequited love record..!..hehe..

I went for 5 years from year 7-11. Only when we left year 11 that it stopped after what she said to me. Not too sure I can ever truely forgive her for it although we do talk again.

It's not nice being told 'I'm glad we've left school as it means I never have to see or hear from you again.'

I have feelings for a teacher of mine.

We flirt... I see its going to move on very soon

Shes only 6 years older than me. good times (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    I went for 5 years from year 7-11. Only when we left year 11 that it stopped after what she said to me. Not too sure I can ever truely forgive her for it although we do talk again.

It's not nice being told 'I'm glad we've left school as it means I never have to see or hear from you again.'
    That is such an unnecessarily harsh thing for her to say,..she wasn't joking right?( That's probably a pointless question):mad:
    Some people are just not worth your time tbh.. But I understand about not being able to truly forgive someone like that..but still talking to them. Resenting them but still considering yourself in love with them..

ReputationRep:

Instead of saying that, the person I like laughed in my face and walked off. Bit of a blow as well :P

ReputationRep:

Ouch. I've been there too. Well actually that's what it's like now.

She's a great friend so I don't want to cut her out, but it hurts when she talks about guys she likes to me...

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

Too shy to do anything though, but I have spoken to him a couple of times which is nice. It's probably unrequited. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a weird situation, had continuous crushes from age of 11-19, all-but-one were requited(5/6), two of which developed into relationships.

Then from 19-22 there was zilch. Now there's a girl, and I've been out of the "game" for so long I have no idea if its requited or not, possibly the former though - so I doing some investigating, and the results will determine whether progress will be made =P.

People rarely believe that I went 3 yrs without a crush so they assume I'm hiding something, which can get annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Unrequited. No.

******* killing me. I see him a lot. I hate him.

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush on two girls... ahahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    my main crush was for 5 months on this girl i saw nearly everyday to work
    having spoken with her finally its starting to wane as i dont think she is interested in me

but there are plenty of other hotties on the train each morning so i need to get some more crushes going and not wait 5 months before speaking to them

i learnt my lesson with that problem

anyways, plenty more fish in the sea as they say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr eko)
    Ouch. I've been there too. Well actually that's what it's like now.

She's a great friend so I don't want to cut her out, but it hurts when she talks about guys she likes to me...
    That is harsh. I've had old flames tell me how rubbish their love life is due to them always going for boys who treat them poorly and how they give up on all men. Thats just mean.

You could ask her not to talk about other guys in front of you?

(Original post by AccioJellyBean)
    Instead of saying that, the person I like laughed in my face and walked off. Bit of a blow as well :P
    Awww...

Erm.... they were laughing with you. Yes that might work, in a weird twisted sense of logic.:rolleyes:

(Original post by missbrowneyes)
    That is such an unnecessarily harsh thing for her to say,..she wasn't joking right?( That's probably a pointless question):mad:
    Some people are just not worth your time tbh.. But I understand about not being able to truly forgive someone like that..but still talking to them. Resenting them but still considering yourself in love with them..
    No she wasn't joking sadly. We didn't speak for almost a year.

Well I moved quite suddenly on after she said that and am now completely mad for someone else is sooo much better. So was a good way of getting me to move on even if it was such a nasty way.

ReputationRep:
    I've got one, and I think he might like me, but I think we're both too shy to make a move and it'll probably fizzle away to nothing. Bummer.

ReputationRep:
    I have one, she's really beautiful, dark hair and blue eyes, great figure, and pretty smart, she's in all of my classes, but i haven't even said a word yet! I don't know what I'm afraid of, i just haven't mustered up the courage yet!

ReputationRep:
    That is harsh. I've had old flames tell me how rubbish their love life is due to them always going for boys who treat them poorly and how they give up on all men. Thats just mean.

You could ask her not to talk about other guys in front of you?
    Good idea, dunno why I didn't think of it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.