Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Crush- yes. Does he like me? I think so. He has a girlfriend, so have no idea what to do. He was a friend at uni, but he dropped out. We lost touch for 2 years, he got in touch and we text each other a lot and speak on the phone. He doesn't mention his girlfriend at all to me which is very strange. No idea what to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ah, I wish you the best of luck and that's a very interesting web of knowing people. Do you speak on the phone with him? How do you feel about him? Like I know you haven't had a date yet but is he the type you would want several dates or a relationship with?

My crush well amongst others.. he is very funny, charming like a proper gentleman, very smart but not in a geeky way. I'm just afraid he'll think I'm too young for him
    Thank you sweetheart I need it!!! He is playing me completely now :/ it's a bit weird actually, we don't really know each other well, I think it's more of a physical attraction :o: haha well not quite, but it's veryyyy early days all the mystery!

Oh he sounds lovely it's so rare to find gentleman now! Seriously, even though that sounds sarcastic. Why, how old are you?

crush - yes, unrequited - most likely, but i'm not 100%

at least I sit next to her in lectures some times, which is nice.

sometimes it seems like she makes a real effort to talk to me, although that probably because I'm insecure and awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, all of them have been unrequited even with some progress being made, if that makes sense :s

ReputationRep:
    got a new crush today
    she is damn hot
    need to speak to her asap
    cant hang about on this one like i did with last crush

ReputationRep:
    Found a new one today. :coma: :love: :daydreaming:

yes and I think they like me. Either that or my breasts have something interesting to say(Icaught him checking them out many times) can't do anything though he's a teacher

ReputationRep:
    yesss, I think it's mutual but I don't think there's any progress to be made. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yes I have a crush, however don't know for sure if he's gay yet alone interested in me... Don't know what to do really..

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I hope so, to be honest I have no clue haha, I should man up and go for it but im a wimp.

ReputationRep:
    ^^^
    your a woman
    dont man up!

ReputationRep:
    Thought it could possibly be requited but obviously not

She's 10 years older than I am and probably has a boyfriend...it's as annoying now as it was the last time I posted.

(Original post by The Cap'n)
    Unrequited, but for me that's a given. Am I making any progress? Obviously not.
    Tell me about it...(in both sense of the word). It sucks.

ReputationRep:
    I have a lovelyyyy crush :love: idk if it's requited, I'm not really bothered as I don't want to be in a relationship with him. I just like being with him

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! I do! Only just realised that I liked him today though. Very high chance that it's unrequited but I'm hanging on the small chance that it's not.

ReputationRep:
    i have a little crush on this boy who lives few roads down from me the only thing is my mates think his weird and he hangs around with girls who wear "skirts".

ReputationRep:
    Yup, and she's going to have a lovely Valentine's Day with her boyfriend tomorrow. Score.

ReputationRep:
    i have a crush on my room mate. he has a crush on me but nothing can happen since my ex is a close friend of his.
    it sucks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.