Turn on thread page Beta

Help, I really like this girl!! watch

Well, I like this girl, but she rejected me because she wasn't interested in a relationship or want to lose me as her frend.
    She rejected ne because her ex never left her alone and told her thing like he still lives her, but he did that and the next day got a new girlfriend. She was depressed and still
    sort of is, she can't get over him now. Btw she had a crush on me before her ex did this.

I want to help her and be with her, what can I do? I really like her she's different from most the other girls I ever met.

Thanks

(Bumped as this took a while to approve)

Maybe by rejecting you the first time it might have been a hint that she just wants to be friends, its hard to tell with the limited information..

I meant "he still loves her" not "live" sorry lol.
    Well she's been giving me mixed signals like how she always goes on about how we have so much in common and always like to have a cuddle from me.
    She has also been flirted by two of my friends recntly and i'm not a good frlirt and maybe i could have some hints on how to flirt?? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I meant "he still loves her" not "live" sorry lol.
    Well she's been giving me mixed signals like how she always goes on about how we have so much in common and always like to have a cuddle from me.
    She has also been flirted by two of my friends recntly and i'm not a good frlirt and maybe i could have some hints on how to flirt?? lol
    Yeah, you're neck deep in the friend zone. No girl for you.

Gee thanks -_-
    Well at least something i can do to not make this mistake of being stuck in the friend zone again?

ReputationRep:
    being in the friend zone sucks trust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetopnotch)
    (Bumped as this took a while to approve)
    I would love to know what this means. :confused:

Sorry oh mighty moderator for quoting you and probably disturbing you.

@OP Well try again a bit later after you have judged the situation.

ReputationRep:
    Don't hang around being a friend when you want something else. Make it clear by kissing her, not by having a conversation. If she knocks you back then you're clear where you stand and you haven't invested a lot of your emotion in something that isn't going to happen.

Hope this doesn't sound harsh but too many guys get into the friend zone and stay there long after they should have done something and then the girl gets grief for hurting a nice guy (which you sound like you are).

ReputationRep:
    Give her time, wait until she is ready. If your feelings are strong for her then this shouldn't be a problem anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Gee thanks -_-
    Well at least something i can do to not make this mistake of being stuck in the friend zone again?
    Yeah. Move quicker next time. Sounds harsh, I know, but guys need to learn these lessons.

(Original post by The Cap'n)
    Yeah. Move quicker next time. Sounds harsh, I know, but guys need to learn these lessons.
    Well i guess so, but how quick? and what should i do to show i'm not just a good friend?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.