Turn on thread page Beta

ULU, can anyone go there or do you need a student card? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well, as it says in the title? Can anyone drink in the bars there or do you need to be a student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saoirse)
    Well, as it says in the title? Can anyone drink in the bars there or do you need to be a student?
    To get into the ULU building after 6.30pm you need a University of London card.

I'm not familiar of a process of signing in guests like at some unions, so maybe someone could advise on that aspect!

ReputationRep:
    Last year if you were a student at one of the UoL uni's you could sign in 3 guests I think it was, don't know if they've changed that this year, probably not. But you wouldn't be able to get in if you're not a UoL student or don't have a UoL student friend to sign you in.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, what the other posters have said is right. You have to have at least one UoL student in the group, I think you can sign in 3 guests per person with ID.

ReputationRep:
    **** my boyfriend got us tickets for a band there on Sunday

ReputationRep:
    You'll be able to get into the venue no problem, cos the entrance to that is seperate to the main ULU entrance, and there is one bar inside the venue itself, you just won't be able to get into the bar(s) (only one of them tends to be open in the evening) afterwards.

C-

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.