Turn on thread page Beta

do i need to take the morning after pill? watch

We didnt have sex, just mutual masterbation- he didnt ***, but definitely had pre ***. I rubbed him around my clit etc, but he didnt enter me at any point...do you think I should take the morning after pill just in case? (Im not on any contraception)

I dont really want to use it if its not necessary?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    He didn't ***? Poor lad.

It's certainly technically possible to become pregnant from such activity. If you're worried about it then yes you should, and you should get an STI check too.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt bother if it were me..... but then again I am no expert, so maybe give a doctor/family planning clinic a call for some advice in the morning?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :banghead:
    This thread = Epic fail

Technically there's a chance of some sperm in there, but only if he's not peed since he last orgasmed.

Even if that were the case, it's a fairly low chance
    Otherwise - No, you're not pregnant, I'd stake my reputation on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I rubbed him around my clit.
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Pre-*** has been found to contain very small amounts of sperm in them, but, if he didn't enter you this really shouldn't be a worry. From what you said it sounds fine honestly.
    Maybe you should look into going onto some birth control if you're thinking about having sex?

(Original post by NS17)
    Yes.
    yes what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    yes what?

Jeez..

Think about your question, then look at my answer.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS17)
    Jeez..

Think about your question, then look at my answer
    . I'm touching myself because I've never seen a clit.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    You should be ok, but I suppose there is no harm going to see someone about the morning after pill. If anything it will just ease your mind about it all and stop you having the worry and panic until your next period!

Plus, they can sort out protection for the future for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshMcD)
    :yep:

For the record I am only trying to give helpful advice, if you want to insinuate that I have never been in contact with the female gender at least offer some advice at the same time. The fact that you're even trying to start such a petty fight with me suggests that your own attempt at an insult is applicable to you.

Bottom line is if you don't want to get pregnant then take the damn pill. There's always a chance. I'm speaking from my own personal experience here despite what dicks like AshMcD want to say about me. Always better to be safe than sorry. Hope this helps, better a month of screwed up cycles than having to deal with an abortion.

ReputationRep:
    you should take it just in case because it is possible to become pregnant frm pre ***.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS17)
    For the record I am only trying to give helpful advice, if you want to insinuate that I have never been in contact with the female gender at least offer some advice at the same time. The fact that you're even trying to start such a petty fight with me suggests that your own attempt at an insult is applicable to you.

Bottom line is if you don't want to get pregnant then take the damn pill. There's always a chance. I'm speaking from my own personal experience here despite what dicks like AshMcD want to say about me. Always better to be safe than sorry. Hope this helps, better a month of screwed up cycles than having to deal with an abortion.
    Over react much?

Calm down pal .

ReputationRep:
    if he pre *** while down there then yes just to be as close to 100% sure you don't get pregnant as pre *** I think still has sperm in so is possible you can get pregnant, however its up to you

ReputationRep:
    People are right in saying precum contains some sperm, but if it was just around her clit the likeliness that this small, small amount of sperm somehow entered her vagina and got her pregnant is incredibly minimal.
    I know you're saying take it just in case, but it can have some pretty nasty side effects and rightly so the OP said she doesn't want to take it unless necessary.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to be safe, take the pill.

It's a remote chance but you wanna bet 18+ years of your life on it?

ReputationRep:
    You really shouldn't worry about it...very little sperm is there and would have to make an almost impossible journey to your womb. On top of this you would have to be during your fertile time of the month...Just forget about it lol

(Original post by icn06)
    You really shouldn't worry about it...very little sperm is there and would have to make an almost impossible journey to your womb. On top of this you would have to be during your fertile time of the month...Just forget about it lol
    I just finished my period, so at the beginning of a new cycle. But yeh i will

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.