Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am bored.

Someone vaguely interesting, and if possible at least near to my level, intellectually and appearance-wise, quote me now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nathsen)
    I am bored.

Someone vaguely interesting, and if possible at least near to my level, intellectually and appearance-wise, quote me now.

No, I won't.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.aviva.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iainthegreat)
    No, I won't.
    Alas! My cunning plan, was devious enough to trick ianthesocalledgreat!

ReputationRep:
    I am bored.

Quoted.

ReputationRep:
    To the mod who has warned me, labelling this a pointless thread, how on earth is this pointless?

Firstly I was experimenting to try and gain a rough estimate of the traffic on the site after midnight, secondly trying to invoke humorous responses, thirdly trying to find my future wife, and finally trying to start what could be fantastic discussion regarding different kinds of breakfast cereals, and which you prefer.

I like Coco-pops.

It's not too late to revert your warning, and apologise, don't be afraid of lack of respect from doing so you will only gain more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    http://www.aviva.co.uk/
    I ******* hate those adverts.

It's odd, because I couldn't imagine hating an advert more than I hated the quote me happy ones, yet Aviva managed to follow up their own takeover's **** ad with one much worse.

ReputationRep:
    To the mod who has warned me, labelling this a pointless thread, how on earth is this pointless?

Firstly I was experimenting to try and gain a rough estimate of the traffic on the site after midnight, secondly trying to invoke humorous responses, thirdly trying to find my future wife, and finally trying to start what could be fantastic discussion regarding different kinds of breakfast cereals, and which you prefer.

I like Coco-pops.

It's not too late to revert your warning, and apologise, don't be afraid of lack of respect from doing so you will only gain more.
    I really wouldn't worry about the moderation on this website, it's by far the most pathetic I have ever come across on my entire history of the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Alas! My cunning plan, was devious enough to trick ianthesocalledgreat!

Did you trick me, or is that exactly what I wanted you to think? :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Did you trick me, or is that exactly what I wanted you to think? :smug:
    That is assuming you did not assume that I assumed you would quote me in such a manner, which seemed to be of your own intuition but was in fact, however an inevitable destiny from the beginning. This was due to the subtle subliminal messaging I scattered around my title and post, where somewhere amongst the midst of the dialogue is the phrase "QUOTE ME".

ReputationRep:
    By the way now this thread has been warned is it not viewable on the main feed? That is angry-smiley-worthy if true.

ReputationRep:
    That is assuming you did not assume that I assumed you would quote me in such a manner, which seemed to be of your own intuition but was in fact, however an inevitable destiny from the beginning. This was due to the subtle subliminal messaging I scattered around my title and post, where somewhere amongst the midst of the dialogue is the phrase "QUOTE ME".

OR

Did I think you would assume I would assume that I did not assume that you assumed I would quote you in such a manner, which seemed to be of my own intuition but was in fact, however an inevitable destiny from the beginning. This was due to the subtle subliminal messaging you tried to scatter around your title and post, where somewhere amongst the midst of the dialogue is the phrase "QUOTE ME".

To sum up.

I=x
    You=y

x>y

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    I like your maths at the end.

Is it ironic that by denoting yourself as i, the equality is imaginary?

ReputationRep:
    OR

Did I think you would assume I would assume that I did not assume that you assumed I would quote you in such a manner, which seemed to be of my own intuition but was in fact, however an inevitable destiny from the beginning. This was due to the subtle subliminal messaging you tried to scatter around your title and post, where somewhere amongst the midst of the dialogue is the phrase "QUOTE ME".

To sum up.

I=x
    You=y

x>y

:yep:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ReputationRep:
    I am bored.

PHUCK YOU SPAZ TARD!

ReputationRep:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Very true. In fact I am imaginary, and you are making this whole thing up. If you refresh this page our whole chat will be gone.

or not.

ReputationRep:
    Very true. In fact I am imaginary, and you are making this whole thing up. If you refresh this page our whole chat will be gone.

or not.
    Does this mean I am best by default?

Oh look you have written 'or not' at the bottom, very sneaky.

This makes things totally different; now I am best due to my opposition only being you.

^^^^^"Did he just say what I thought he did?" Yes Ian, he did.

Or to prove it mathematically.....

Although you say x > y

If y =x

y^2 = xy
    2y^2 = XY + y^2
    2y^2 - 2XY = y^2 - XY
    2(y^2 - XY) = y^2 - XY
    2 = 1

Which means I am actually worth double you.

ReputationRep:
    Does this mean I am best by default?

Oh look you have written 'or not' at the bottom, very sneaky.

This makes things totally different; now I am best due to my opposition only being you.

^^^^^"Did he just say what I thought he did?" Yes Ian, he did.

Or to prove it mathematically.....

Although you say x > y

If y =x (which it can't therefore you incorrect mathematical proof is unproved)

y^2 = xy
    2y^2 = XY + y^2
    2y^2 - 2XY = y^2 - XY
    2(y^2 - XY) = y^2 - XY
    2 = 1

Which means I am actually worth double you.

You ain't nothing but a no one man.

ReputationRep:
    You ain't nothing but a no one man.
    Ah you know what I meant. Ok Assume It's less than, however it ends up being double than, therefore your theory is incorrect.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.