Turn on thread page Beta

Yeah, so this is a funny little tryst i've got myself into. I'm 19 now and i've grown physically and mentally a lot since i was 16. Today i went to get my hair done at Toni and Guy and i met my former stylist there from 3 years ago. Basically she knew who i was and stuff and when i was younger she'd call me 'little dude' and treat me like a little brother. We texted each other a lot as friends but gradually contact stopped as we naturally drifted apart, awwww.

Forgot to mention, at the time i thought she was ******* hot and that hasn't changed. Was kinda surprised to see that she still worked there but she was surprised to see how different i look too, like impressed surprised (for a start ive grown a couple of inches and worked out in the gym quite a bit, so yeah i do look good).

So naturally i proceeded to flirt a bit and there was definite chemistry and i pulled a sneaky look at her cleavage which i think she saw, well that was a shame lol. It didn't help when her legs were rubbing against my hand and i had a massive boner, fail. So, i decided that it'd be pathetic not to ask her out on friday so i did that and she said yes, we're going to a quieter bar in the city where i'm at uni (where hopefully it'll be easier to flirt more and etc) .

Now, would it be strange if i tried to get with her or would it be kinda weird seeing as she knew me as a young lad?

ReputationRep:
    Pics.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Nah, just go for it. If she thought it was strange, she wouldn't have said yes would she?

(Original post by aaran-j)
    Nah, just go for it. If she thought it was strange, she wouldn't have said yes would she?

i haven't actually accomplished anything yet? Maybe she thinks we're friends?

ReputationRep:
    Go for it and post your results

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.