Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Example of the men in this world... watch

ReputationRep:
    This is an exert from a conversation I had tonight with a guy I went to school with that started talking to me out of the blue, after I got annoyed that he wouldn't stop suggesting we get together for anal:

02:12:46 You should see it as a compliment someone wants to **** you

02:19:03 Well i'd probably have more fun ****** myself than you. i wouldn't be bored to ****** death. Why don't you try having a little fun a live a little. Your gonna be a lonely girl

02:32:27 Moron. Your doing a phsycho course so you think you can read me and know everythin. I only started talkin to you because someone told me you was easy for **** sake. I thought a few compliments might get you into bed. Didn't see that one coming did you. Ya whale

02:34:12 Lol. Don't be so sure louise. Why do you think i started talkin to you out the blue when i never spoke to you in school. I was horny. And i asked a mate who was easy and he pointed at you

02:35:03 Did you get into this profession because you hate men and wanna read them. It isn't an insult. It's what i got told

02:35:59 Maybe he didn't sleep with you you just might be know as a ****. I'm not arguing with you no more i'll just find some other trash to sleep with.

EDIT: I know the title is a bit sexist, this is more that I am bad at finding titles that will get people's attention and not that it was intentional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princesschickenbelly)
    This is an exert from a conversation I had tonight with a guy I went to school with that started talking to me out of the blue, after I got annoyed that he wouldn't stop suggesting we get together for anal:

02:19:03 Well i'd probably have more fun ****** myself than you. i wouldn't be bored to ****** death. Why don't you try having a little fun a live a little. Your gonna be a lonely girl

02:32:27 Moron. Your doing a phsycho course so you think you can read me and know everythin. I only started talkin to you because someone told me you was easy for **** sake. I thought a few compliments might get you into bed. Didn't see that one coming did you. Ya whale

02:34:12 Lol. Don't be so sure louise. Why do you think i started talkin to you out the blue when i never spoke to you in school. I was horny. And i asked a mate who was easy and he pointed at you

02:35:03 Did you get into this profession because you hate men and wanna read them. It isn't an insult. It's what i got told

02:35:59 Maybe he didn't sleep with you you just might be know as a ****. I'm not arguing with you no more i'll just find some other trash to sleep with.
    is this the guy you were talking to?
    http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...lf/4xojspk.gif

And is this you OP?

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...at_america.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Are you gonna bang doe?

ReputationRep:
    glad to see there's still some people out there in the world with a little class... what a moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwiguy)
    is this the guy you were talking to?
    http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...lf/4xojspk.gif

And is this you OP?

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...at_america.jpg
    I can't post a picture of him obviously but you can see me in my profile pic, and whilst I don't think I'm the most attractive women on the planet I'm certainly nothing like that picture.

I think the worst part is where he implies that life is boring without *******. :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    I think the worst part is where he implies that life is boring without *******. :nope:
    I wouldn't have minded so much if he actually knew anything about me.

As he says we'd never spoken before. He has not one piece of information about my life except what degree I do because that's the only thing I wanted to tell him.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, there are bad examples of men, there are also bad examples of horses, cats, toasters and golfing umbrellas. What's your point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LivingMemory)
    Yes, there are bad examples of men, there are also bad examples of horses, cats, toasters and golfing umbrellas. What's your point?
    Does every person who has a thread on this forum have to tell you their point?

Wondering what people think, give people a laugh, give people a shock, entertainment, discussion... take your pick...

ReputationRep:

Wondering what people think, give people a laugh, give people a shock, entertainment, discussion... take your pick...
    I think what he is trying to say is that you are suggesting that it is a decent example of a man. Its a bit sexist really.

ReputationRep:

What Niall said. The use of 'the men in this world' (rather than 'a man') suggests that you are implying this behaviour is standard male behaviour; that may or may not be what you actually think, but that's the implication that it throws across nonetheless. My point in reply was that there are unfortunately poor examples of everything, and I hope you don't judge all men by this pathetic individual.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, do you think this a general portrayal of men? (I know that that is what you think, I'm only being tentative to hide my disbelief)

Admittedly, this guy sounds like an unpleasant human being (at the same time, I do think some of what he was saying was tongue in cheek and that he wasn't actually expecting anal). However, to suggest that this is an example 'of the men in this world' is just ridiculous; I think you must be tired and didn't realise what you were saying, you should have said 'look at what this guy said to me!' and not something that intimates that all males are arse holes that just want sex.

ReputationRep:

Scouse tart.

...just messin Wooo LJMU! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I hear wedding bells!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrookedLegs)
    Sorry, do you think this a general portrayal of men? (I know that that is what you think, I'm only being tentative to hide my disbelief)

Admittedly, this guy sounds like an unpleasant human being (at the same time, I do think some of what he was saying was tongue in cheek and that he wasn't actually expecting anal). However, to suggest that this is an example 'of the men in this world' is just ridiculous; I think you must be tired and didn't realise what you were saying, you should have said 'look at what this guy said to me!' and not something that intimates that all males are arse holes that just want sex.
    I find it hard to come up with titles that will get people's attention, I wasn't suggesting that all men are like this it was more just the only thing I could think of as a title.

And the anal stuff was not tongue in cheek. He has tried getting conversations out of me in the past and within 30 seconds he mentions anal. The thread would be unreadable if I went through all conversations explaining them though.

He was 100% serious, believe me.

ReputationRep:
    gonna do scat though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelancastrian)
    Scouse tart.

...just messin Wooo LJMU! :woo:
    Can't use that as an excuse, I'm not even a scouser :p:

ReputationRep:
    Can't use that as an excuse, I'm not even a scouser :p:
    Maybe this guy sees scouse stereotypes as a disease and thinks youve caught it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelancastrian)
    Maybe this guy sees scouse stereotypes as a disease and thinks youve caught it.
    He's talking about a mate of his from back home (from the town I come from where we both went to school). I don't think he would have known where I was living atm.

I'm annoyed that he wouldn't tell me who this mate is, I want to know why he thinks a girl that was a geek in high school, that had 1 sexual partner that was her boyfriend before moving out of the town at 17, can be called easy...

ReputationRep:
    He's talking about a mate of his from back home (from the town I come from where we both went to school). I don't think he would have known where I was living atm.

I'm annoyed that he wouldn't tell me who this mate is, I want to know why he thinks a girl that was a geek in high school, that had 1 sexual partner that was her boyfriend before moving out of the town at 17, can be called easy...
    Maybe he was lying and just fancied chatting you up for some fun rear end times?

He could be on a wind up as well.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.