Turn on thread page Beta

Keele or Hertfordshire for Law? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys
    I have just received an unsuccessful from Nottingham. Now its time for me to chose my firm and insurance. I am certain to pick Oxford Brookes as my firm, but not sure whether to pick Keele or Hertfordshire as my insurance. I don't want to go to Kent anymore, so that one is crossed out too.

Opinions? Suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    anyone please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibelongtoslytherin)
    anyone please?
    you would get actual responses if you had posted this in the law forum - you can ask for it to be moved by clicking the report post button at the top right (the ! symbol) and ask for it to be moved, then someone with mod powers in this forum will move it for you this forum is for questions about your application rather than specific questions about certain courses or universities.

ReputationRep:
    I shall move it for you.

ReputationRep:
    Keele is higher in the Times League table, so automatically it is better.

ReputationRep:
    I did my law degree at Keele and I loved it there, it's got a really really good law department, if I were you I'd have it for first choice!!

Hertfordshire isn't that great..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    I did my law degree at Keele and I loved it there, it's got a really really good law department, if I were you I'd have it for first choice!!

Hertfordshire isn't that great..
    Thats good to hear! I am in favor of Keele at the moment. Do you mind if I PM you with a few questions about the University in general?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibelongtoslytherin)
    Thats good to hear! I am in favor of Keele at the moment. Do you mind if I PM you with a few questions about the University in general?
    Sure

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.