Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OppressedMass)
    If you think your mature enough to see these places alone why dont you do that?
    It's not a maturity thing. I went to live in two other countries by myself, but that seems different because I knew where I was going and what I was doing. I don't know why, but I wouldn't be as keen to explore random unknowns alone... possibly because I wouldn't know where I was and would probably miss a load of cool stuff, knowing me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    There are places i want to go explore (the far east), but i dont think i'd feel comfortable going alone, so would probably want a companion for that.
    Hey me too! I'm off to Bahrain in December!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurich)
    Hey me too! I'm off to Bahrain in December!
    :eek: cool, take me with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    :eek: cool, take me with
    The flights are all free... I'm sure we could arrange a stowaway!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to drive to Mongolia next summer - just for the craic (oh and to raise money for charity)! Staying in the UK sucks, I've been here for a grand total of 16 days so far this year and am bored already...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.