Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OMG, why the hell? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do some nice people seem to get loads of neg for stupid reasons, yet there are meanies on here who have loads of pos rep. Where's the bloody fairness in that? Are people too stupid to know how to rep properly? And I thought this was a student forum, you know, with smart people? Oh dear, there's too many morons on here, anyone agree?

EDIT: And those of you who negged me for this post, just further prove my point. You bunch of lame ass pussies!!

ReputationRep:
    People usually rep when people are funny/helpful, and neg when people disagree with their world views.

ReputationRep:
    negrepped, hehe

(ok, ok, j/k :ninja:)

ReputationRep:
    Rep shouldn't be taken seriously in my opinion but if someone has there rep in red I normally don't take notice of what they have posted.

ReputationRep:
    It's the internet brah, not going to get a civil place here, especially not with anon reppin

(Original post by Dynamitri)
    negrepped, hehe

(ok, ok, j/k :ninja:)
    I bet you listen to Seryoga You should try out some cuban music, although you probaly already have.

ReputationRep:
    I generally find the morons are the people who feel hard done by an essentially meaningless popularity system.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    I generally find the morons are the people who feel hard done by an essentially meaningless popularity system.
    Hmm, you can speak

ReputationRep:
    There's no such thing as fairness. Life is cruel

(Original post by Muffinz)
    People usually rep when people are funny/helpful, and neg when people disagree with their world views.
    Actually, not always.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puakenikeni)
    Do some nice people seem to get loads of neg for stupid reasons, yet there are meanies on here who have loads of pos rep. Where's the bloody fairness in that? Are people too stupid to know how to rep properly? And I thought this was a student forum, you know, with smart people? Oh dear, there's too many morons on here, anyone agree?
    The fact that your picture of Twilight is larger than most posts probably doesnt help matters.

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty blatant what the OP is going for, reds, anyone?

ReputationRep:
    It's weird. Every time I see one of your threads, I'm surprised that your join date was so long ago! Did you suddenly decide to become 'popular'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Installation)
    It's pretty blatant what the OP is going for, reds, anyone?
    Like you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, there's too many morons on here, anyone agree?
    There are too many morons on this planet, unfortunately. It's not just a TSR problem.

ReputationRep:
    I fail to see the point in getting upset over a couple of red gems.
    After you get a certain amount, you cease to care anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, there's too many morons on here, anyone agree?
    Yeah, you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffinz)
    im sorry but this is totally irrelevant but i just have to dispute this. You achieved BBD at AS and are predicted AAA? :rolleyes: wow, someones sleeping with their politics teacher. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    To OP, you like twilight, that should be enough for anyone to neg you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cut thumb)
    Like you?
    I just happen to have them, whilst OP made a thread, has two things in his sig which make some people see red etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    But what's the point of my life if I'm not popular ON THE INTERNETZ!?!£&*(%

ReputationRep:
    Let me guess: someone negged you for your obnoxiously gigantic I WUV STALKER VAMPIRES signature?

I find I pretty much just get repped if someone things I've been funny. Useful or informational, not so much.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.