Turn on thread page Beta

Valentines:Do you find this humourous, i dont.. watch

ReputationRep:
    For those anti-valentines, well, your wasting your time.

Right to the point, i went to a card shop and i saw a valentines card, i'm not particularly fond of the cheesy lovey cards, i prefer to go for the humourous cards however... i could get a card that says my girlfriend has a sexy bum.

I found it was like...right... but do Girls find this from boyfriend acceptable? Well i didn't get the card, i just thought it was like... okay... but the humourous cards for girls getting their boyfriend were more better.

You could say the cards for girls are more cute and lovely whereas guys are humour.

I just find this funny. Any ideas? Picking cards is really difficult but planning the day is not.

ReputationRep:
    *stares blankly*...wha...wait...what?...

ReputationRep:
    Get her an apron, a pot, utensils and a few ingredients (for a nice meal of course), accompanied by a card reading: "I love you, so does the kitchen" (or something equally as thoughtful).

I can see a good night coming your way!

ReputationRep:
    I think it's that way because a girl would buy a humorous card for a lad, but a guy is supposed to get a sweet one for his beloved

ReputationRep:
    Why not make your own on moonpig.com

I used this a lots when I was travelling last year, it's pretty good. They have all kinds, but you can change the writing and sometimes the pictures, so you could get a cute/romantic design, but change the verse to something funny!

Dab in though!

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather read "I love you" in a card than "You have a sexy bottom". If you wanted to be really romantic and thoughtful you could make one yourself.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.