Turn on thread page Beta

How often should I be masturbating? and im a girl btw! watch

dont no whether im a nymphomaniac - cant spell im sorry! - or just normal when it comes to masturbating because i dont know because girls never seem to talk about it! and i would be embarassed to anyway! i do it roughly twice a day id say on average, sometimes more, sometimes less.. is that weird??!

BUMP!

im a girl and i kinda want to know this as well....

ReputationRep:
    Blimey! I do it 3-4 times a week.

Edit: This obviously isn't including having sex - I have sex 2ish times a week. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    vids or gtfo

(i can't believe i'm saying **** like that)

as much as you like? age also plays a part - twice a day is fine

ReputationRep:
    girls cant masturbate :rofl: all they can do is poke

ReputationRep:
    isnt being a nymphomaniac wanting a lot of sex, not just masturbating often? you should know if you are one!

It doesnt really matter, who cares? It's your decision how often you masturbate, it's not a problem unless it's affecting the rest of your life significantly. As a guy it varies how often I masturbate today, sometimes none at all if I'm busy which is rare but it does happen or sometimes I masturbate up to 4 times per day, usually 2 or 3. It's natural for young adults.

Honestly, I can understand why you'd ask though, in today's society it's often expected that girls should be, well, pure, not a slut but it shouldn't matter how often you masturbate or have sex, granted it wouldnt be a good idea to have lots of one night stands but with one guy I don't see any problem.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever you want, there's no right or wrong answer. Some women don't do it at all, others do it 10 times a day and sneak off to the loos at work to masturbate! Personally, I do it a couple of times a week.

ReputationRep:
    You should be masturbating at least 5 times a day if you're a Muslim. But if you're a Hindu you should refrain at all costs from playing with your beef curtains.

ReputationRep:
    As much as you wish?

ReputationRep:
    i dont do it at all but then again i do things with my bf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    dont no whether im a nymphomaniac - cant spell im sorry! - or just normal when it comes to masturbating because i dont know because girls never seem to talk about it! and i would be embarassed to anyway! i do it roughly twice a day id say on average, sometimes more, sometimes less.. is that weird??!

Everyday...ima horny ***** what can i say.

ReputationRep:
    5 a day keeps the doctor away...

ReputationRep:
    Whenever you like?

Girls are less consistent than men. At some points in your cycle, you probably won't want to bother. At other times, it might be a case of having to calm down...

I never worry about it.

LOLX tbh I found it very hilarious to see this thread but then I had the same doubt!
    Me and bf are in a LDR, so all we both can do is masturbate!
    It was his idea that we both masturbate at the same time! ermmm I was like what and how is that possible etc basically it was akward to me!
    But then it wasn't that bad you know =D and we do it together like whenever we both get time and a good chance and the mood you know ;P
    It's okay I think unless you get out of control!

*****It's okay I think unless you don't* go out of control!
    LOLX

Ermm, I don't do it ever Is that weird?
    I just don't feel the need to?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Ermm, I don't do it ever Is that weird?
    I just don't feel the need to?
    yep I used to feel the same way!!
    but then it's ok...I mean in my case I guess

ReputationRep:
    Mastubate as often as you like as long as it's not like in public or anything. I enjoy masturbating, will prob do it tonight. Nice way to relax to before sleep :P

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.