The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I have also done these :smile:
I'm going for M2 as it follows on from M1 so I thourght it to be logical, but the choice is completely yours obviously.
Have you tried talking to your teachers or school mentor about your options? It might be an idea :smile:. Oh try not to use webspeak 'n' use and :smile: It's just easier hehe.
Did you take maths or further maths?

Sam
Reply 2
SamEmery
I have also done these :smile:
I'm going for M2 as it follows on from M1 so I thourght it to be logical, but the choice is completely yours obviously.
Have you tried talking to your teachers or school mentor about your options? It might be an idea :smile:. Oh try not to use webspeak 'n' use and :smile: It's just easier hehe.
Did you take maths or further maths?

Sam

What a strange post.
The choice may be influenced by what is being taught assuming he is at school. There is also the issue of what the person wants to do post A2.
Reply 3
Nah I'm actually doing it privately now..as in im not enrolled in a school..last year I was =\
M1 was pretty tough for me, I still dont get how I passed lol
Anyhow, thanks alot sam =)
Reply 4
If you had trouble with M1, why not do S1 instead of M2?

It's pretty much all about plugging in numbers into formulae. There isn't much variation between every year's papers, so all you have to do is understand how to use each formula :smile: It is a tad boring, though! :p:
Reply 5
wow that sounds so....EASY !!:cool: lol thanks a bunch!

Latest