Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    oh one more thing tom what do you drive and also should you be driving at all if you are a member of the green party wont that get you chucked out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomD22)
    Lol, you're a bit late to join in replying to that. Read the previous 4 pages.
    i did and i still think its fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Jax_)
    oh one more thing tom what do you drive and also should you be driving at all if you are a member of the green party wont that get you chucked out?
    Only online, not in real life. And my car is a diesel, so that probably mitigates things a little.

ReputationRep:
    another thing is to watch for lorries you could get boxed in, a lorry at the same level in the middle lane as the left is trying to overtake be careful trying to overtake that and move in front in the left lane as one or both might not see you. it's best to stay back and add 5mins to the journey if you need to get off rather than get trapped til the next junction! happy safe driving!!

ReputationRep:
    a diesel what and is it acctualy yours and not your dads passat or something lame. Also your car should run on air otherwise you will get kicked out of the online green party for killing bunnys with your fumes of hatred.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, it's mine, and as i told you when you asked earlier it is a peugeot 205. And hydrigen ideally, rather than air, but you're along the right lines

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe this thread is still going.

ReputationRep:
    If its your first time on the motorway and youre worried, have a drive with another driver with experience for a little while before you go on your 3 hour trip, because Motorway driving is different to normal driving.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O_Ren)
    I can't believe this thread is still going.
    Have a look at i think page 3 or 4, i tried to end it. In fact, i think it did end for a while, and me and Jax stopped arguing. But someone has dragged it up again

ReputationRep:
    In the words of my mum,

phone rings........GET OUT OF THE FAST LANE NOW, YOUR CAR CAN'T HANDLE IT......puts phone down

In other words, make sure that your parents are not on the same stretch of motorway you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaredashell)
    In the words of my mum,

phone rings........GET OUT OF THE FAST LANE NOW, YOUR CAR CAN'T HANDLE IT......puts phone down

In other words, make sure that your parents are not on the same stretch of motorway you are
    and what car was this then :p:

ReputationRep:
    What like this one tom? http://www.antp.be/pic/205_20030908_f.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Id recomend doing the pass plus! ask ur drivin instructor about it itl give you experience on a motorway and ull get your insurance cheaper!double bonus!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.