Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I went for an interview at currys and it went well, the interviewer said he liked me and it was really positive, but when he said the interview was over he didnt say anything about we'll get in touch or contact you, we just shook hands and i left, it will be a week tommorow since i had the interview, would it be sensible to ring the store tommorow and ask about the stage of my application as i have other job interviews to go to and i need to know whether or not im going to get this job, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Nope, do not contact them... I was employed by Curry's 2 years ago. You will be contacted by phone or email in the next few days/weeks. Believe me, contacting them and asking them as to were your recruitment stage is makes you look needy.

ReputationRep:
    Also, pleeeeease make sure you are fairly knowledgable about technology. I used to know one scrotum who didn't even know what a SCART socket was, and when I described what a SCART socket looked like to try and help him recognise the sort of connector I was talking about, he said to me that that sort of connector doesn't even exist and that I must have imagined it!

ReputationRep:
    I currently work for Currys, LOVE IT! They took like 3 weeks to get back to me though so don't expect a call soon. You will love it

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.