Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How do i tell my gf to shave down there? watch

Announcements

Ok, ive just started a realtionship and i love my gf to bits but i would really love it if she removed the hair from her intimate parts. I just find it a bit of a turn off and its prob more hygenic if she did but i dont know how to approach her bout it. I dont want to sound really arrogant and im really into her but im not sure what shell think if i ask her. Shes a really nice girl and i dont want to ruin what we have over something so trivial. Thanks for any advice btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, ive just started a realtionship and i love my gf to bits but i would really love it if she removed the hair from her intimate parts. I just find it a bit of a turn off and its prob more hygenic if she did but i dont know how to approach her bout it. I dont want to sound really arrogant and im really into her but im not sure what shell think if i ask her. Shes a really nice girl and i dont want to ruin what we have over something so trivial. Thanks for any advice btw.
    Do you take care of your own pubic hair? Make sure you arent turning her off with your body hair before asking her to modify hers.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Be honest with her, but prefix your statement with 'I will do it to mine of you want me too' or something similar.

ReputationRep:
    Do you trim down there? Maybe you could make some comments about yours, she might take the hint?

ReputationRep:
    Do it while she's sleeping.

She wakes up and thinks the Pube Fairy's been. (Probably wouldn't put them under the pillow though.)

ReputationRep:
    tell her to 'deal with her spider'

ReputationRep:
    Shower with her and offer to shave her legs, then just keep on going. Happened in sex and the city, they guy shaved a lightening bolt into Samantha's lady garden and she LOVED it.

ReputationRep:
    As long as she has good general hygeine, there's no reason why having pubic hair would be any less hygenic than not having any. And, remember, hair is there for a reason. But if you find it a turn off then, yeah, ask her about it - only if you're willing to do it to yourself, though...! And, also, shaving isn't the best option 'cause it goes stubbly really quickly and you can get ingrown hairs and stuff. Trimming would be a much more sensible option. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    If you are really gentle and sweet about it - give her a modified version of what you've written here - I'm sure she'll be okay with your asking. And ask her if there's anything she'd like you to do that may otherwise turn her off. Just be nice about it and fair.

ReputationRep:
    Be sweet and offer to do yours too, she then wont think your being unreasonable. Just say that you prefer it if she was a but neater and don't forget to be kind.

ReputationRep:
    I straight up told my girlfriend that I dont find it attractive... she got rid of it... WIN

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her that you're a paedophile but are trying hard to control your urges and that this will help. I'm sure she;ll understand.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her if she's ever thought of it, don't expect anything though because there may be a good reason she doesn't shave - it doesn't go smoothly with everyone. It can't be that bad, asuming she trims and it's neat, but wouldn't hurt to bring it up.

Nah it's not more or less hygienic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Just tell her that you're a paedophile but are trying hard to control your urges and that this will help. I'm sure she;ll understand.
    ahahahaha repped!

ReputationRep:
    Tell her that you'll eat her out if she shaves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moley89)
    Do it while she's sleeping.

She wakes up and thinks the Pube Fairy's been. (Probably wouldn't put them under the pillow though.)
    Funny as F*ck

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel. Im a lesbian who has recently got into a relationship and the WORST thing is going down on something hairy, although i got locuky this time!. I think just be hionest wityh her, say its not a slur on her but you would feel better about sex if she was shaven :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    STOP the deforestation

ReputationRep:
    She may not shave because it's painful, totally recommend Veet! If you surprise her by de-fluffing your own bits she will totally love it and then you can say something like 'shall we do yours too?'.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.turnmarshal.com/hobbytown...our_beaver.jpg

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.