Turn on thread page Beta

How do i tell my gf to shave down there? watch

ReputationRep:
    Agree with others here, you can ask her if she has thought about it, and also if she would prefer you to shave yours as well.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by mathperson)
    tell her to 'deal with her spider'
    HAHAHAHA

(Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Do you take care of your own pubic hair? Make sure you arent turning her off with your body hair before asking her to modify hers.
    I keep it pretty tidy, quite short but still a bit there. Just think it looks better and is more hygenic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittykatkat)
    Shower with her and offer to shave her legs, then just keep on going. Happened in sex and the city, they guy shaved a lightening bolt into Samantha's lady garden and she LOVED it.
    ...that's just weird:erm:

(Original post by Siobhanbligh)
    I know how you feel. Im a lesbian who has recently got into a relationship and the WORST thing is going down on something hairy, although i got locuky this time!. I think just be hionest wityh her, say its not a slur on her but you would feel better about sex if she was shaven :rolleyes:
    this is probably the main reason why i dont like the whole hair thing down there. I am apprehensive about going down on her if its there and i just fell like she thinks that i dont want to do it for another reason. Dont get me wrong id do the business but the hair thing and going down is a complete turn off.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her "Please make sure the Pung tang's brazilian"

Anyone can guess the song that's from I'll rep them

ReputationRep:
    Does she not even trim or something?
    Most girls trim!
    If she is totally spiderish down there, you could suggest it in a NICE way, say you'd find it so sexy, maybe she could try it.

I like MEN to have hair there... however, I have to point out if you are expecting her to shave (and risk being stubbly and itchy!) down there, then be prepared that she may ask YOU to shave your pubes too.

ReputationRep:
    It is not particulalry comfortable to remove such hair however you do it, so i imagine it would only be fair if you offered to do it to yourself too. After all if it is 'unhygenic' on her (which i think it isnt generally considered to be?), it would be somewhat unhygenic on you too.

ReputationRep:
    The Bush era has ended.

Tell her. My girlfriend went over a month without shaving down there. I don't mind a bit of hair, but I'd like the option to be able to go down on her - I'm not doing this while she's hairy. It seems to trap smells as well, which isn't nice.

I shave every other day.

ReputationRep:
    Just ask her? IDK my bf was just like "You would look really sexy if you shaved" ahahaha

ReputationRep:
    no no dont tell her to shave, shaving will only make it grow back thicker and i hat shaving cos withtin a day its liek stubble. then you have to shave it again and then you shave it to much and it hurts.

advice her to wax, best thing iv ever done and wish id started with it. It hurts teh first time you get a wx but after that it doest really you get used to it. Plus it lasts 3 weeks, and if you continue waxing ithout shaving hair grows less and less. After doing it for a year i onyl have to get a wax once every two months. A few hairs grow inbetween that time but only a few and theyre now soft.

ReputationRep:
    say you love going down there but hair makes it uncomfortable just keep emphasizing how much you enjoy doing stuff to her though and you should be fine! say it makes it more pleasursable etc etc

ReputationRep:
    i'd much rather my bf tell me about something like that than have him suffer in silence! also, don't shave, you'll hate it even more... stubble rash!! and veet/immac stinks for days after.

just buy her a voucher for a spa/salon for the exact amount of a brazillian, maybe she'll get the hint.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her you'd think it'd be really sexy and a massive turn on for you if she shaved/waxed - most girls want to please their boyfriends so I'm pretty sure she'd oblige. Maybe you could return the favour by asking her if there is anything she'd like to try or would like you to do? Phrasing it like that doesn't sound overly forceful or like you are trying to be insulting, but it gets you the right result!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frieza)
    Tell her that you'll eat her out if she shaves.
    This.

Or just tell her, but make it sounds jokey and not like an actual insult.

ReputationRep:
    "Oiiii, SHAVE YOUR MOGGY"

ReputationRep:

Tell her it looks a mess, its unhygienic and it bloody stinks

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, ive just started a realtionship and i love my gf to bits but i would really love it if she removed the hair from her intimate parts. I just find it a bit of a turn off and its prob more hygenic if she did but i dont know how to approach her bout it. I dont want to sound really arrogant and im really into her but im not sure what shell think if i ask her. Shes a really nice girl and i dont want to ruin what we have over something so trivial. Thanks for any advice btw.
    Tell her you like the slightly scratchy feeling of things that have been recently shorn. Or wait until you know her well enough to know how to tell her - you know her better, I imagine, than the rest of us, so how are we supposed to know how to tell her?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.