Turn on thread page Beta

gf problem watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I only seem to attract older women and don't often attract people my own age, but I want a gf my own age. I'm nearly 18, anyone got any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcushumphrey)
    I only seem to attract older women and don't often attract people my own age, but I want a gf my own age. I'm nearly 18, anyone got any ideas?

How old do you mean older woman?? :sexface:

Hahaha. Jokes aside, you need to be rolling in social situations which would increase meeting with younger ladies. And flirt with people you find attractive.....

ReputationRep:
    stop worrying about it. at uni you'll be surrounded by girls your own ages.

i have no clue why you're having such trouble at the moment though. maybe its just how you look/act?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    How old do you mean older woman?? :sexface:

Hahaha. Jokes aside, you need to be rolling in social situations which would increase meeting with younger ladies. And flirt with people you find attractive.....
    40+ lol! I am, but i still get the older women.

ReputationRep:
    Should be going to more social gatherings that won't have older women there. I'm sure you'll get plenty of young women who will be willing to chat with you.
    It's a strange one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcushumphrey)
    40+ lol! I am, but i still get the older women.

40+?

My, my, I thought you were gonna say 25 or something. You young folks usually think we're old at 25.
    What sort of age are you going for? Are your interests/appearance in line with what is typical for someone your age?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    40+?

My, my, I thought you were gonna say 25 or something. You young folks usually think we're old at 25.
    What sort of age are you going for? Are your interests/appearance in line with what is typical for someone your age?
    16-20 and as long as i can have a laugh and i get on with them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.