Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have the following two questions:-
    1. I want to have a master degree in one of the available topics in Information technology from a British university , I have got my bachelor degree in computer science in 2004 and I have worked for about 5 years in software development and system analysis.
    So I search the available master programs and I finally came with the two programs (MSc in computer science and MSc in software engineering) but the problem is that I need to know what are the differences between the two courses( I know it might depend on the universities) and the most important thing that I need to know is what are the careers that best match each of the two programs

2. i want to know what is the best site for identifying the UK university ranking;i found the Guardian ranking and the Times ranking, but the problem is that there is a major differences in the two ranking for example some universities can differ in 10 levels up or down in the two ranking , so what is the best ranking to follow ?
    thanks a lot
    best regards

ReputationRep:
    I have the following questions:-
    1.when is it is better to submit for the master program i have checked with many universities and they told me that the deadline will be around may-June 2010, ,, so when it is better to apply because i want to take the IELTS exam before submitting the application although i can submit the exam results after submitting the application ,, so till now i did not apply for any university ,, so am i late??

2. I want to have a master degree in one of the available topics in Information technology from a British university , I have got my bachelor degree in computer science in 2004 and I have worked for about 5 years in software development and system analysis.
    So I search the available master programs and I finally came with the two programs (MSc in computer science and MSc in software engineering) but the problem is that I need to know what are the differences between the two courses( I know it might depend on the universities) and the most important thing that I need to know is what are the careers that best match each of the two programs

3. i want to know what is the best site for identifying the UK university ranking;i found the Guardian ranking and the Times ranking, but the problem is that there is a major differences in the two ranking for example some universities can differ in 10 levels up or down in the two ranking , so what is the best ranking to follow ?
    thanks a lot
    best regards

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.