The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not at all!

Used to do this all the time with the ex :biggrin:

Was fun, brought us closer together even (tho he really needed someone to teach him how to dance! Haha).
i used to do this all the time.
great fun. just avoid pulling him constantly. its very irritating to everyone else
Reply 3
didgeridoo12uk
i used to do this all the time.
great fun. just avoid pulling him constantly. its very irritating to everyone else

Brilliant! I was really scared I'd get funny looks or something
no dont think so, chill and have fun!
My boyfriend and I go to the same uni, we go out just us two or with a group of people quite a lot of the time and it's really good fun actually. It's also good to meet a few people there, so if you know other people going then you can meet up with them later in the night :smile:
Reply 6
Went last week with my girl.

I can tell you what I did notice though. Since everyone else is a singleton, there seems to be an unspoken hostility when you're both dancing happily together, and the alcohol seems to be rendered useless. I was in the gay village too, so I don't know if it'd be worse or better elsewhere.

My 2p.
Reply 7
I have seen loads of couples going out clubbing together. It's not a problem/weird. I have been round town with my boyfriend :smile:
I do it quite a bit! It's always a good laugh and you dont worry about what the other is getting up to aaha
Reply 9
I see couples in there all the time...
Reply 10
Yes, it's fine! You won't get funny looks - people will just assume you've just met or you are together. Nothing wrong with it, just enjoy the music and atmosphere together.
Reply 11
It's fine! I go clubbing with my errr love interest (ha), when I can convince him going out is a good plan. He's coming out for my birthday next week but I don't know where as my lovely friend has organised it a surprise. Somewhere in Bristol is all I know! Pretty standard :smile:
Reply 12
i used to go out clubbing with my ex quite a bit. (just the two of us). it was fun.
this guy i know told me he never goes out with his girl as he can't stand other boys looking/ touching/ dancing with her. how weird is that?
Reply 14
Oooh! I think I'd personally find it weird! I like dancing with different people in my friend group and like wandering off when I want to get a drink or use the loo or stand at the side to watch people dancing and seeing who I can spy getting off in the corner. Boyfriend + friends would be great, but just the two of us (whoever 'us' are) I'd find weird.

Seems like it's just me though! And I've never had a boyfriend, so what do I know about it?! :p:
Reply 15
Not at all. Enjoy yourself!
If your boyfriend is as funny at drunk dancing as mine, you'll have a good time.
Why on earth would it be weird?
Not in the slightest! I wish my boyfriend would ask to go clubbing with me :smile:.
The last time i did this i got into ALOT of trouble. We are no longer together. But everyones experience is different! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending