Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im out in cardiff this coming saturday for a birthday, has anyone got any suggestions of where we should go for a really good night, no trouble, reasonably classy? Thanks :p:

ReputationRep:
    GLAM is pretty classy but does have a fairly strict dress code i.e. no trainers/converses etc. I don't think it's over 21s on a Saturday, but I do know places like Oceana and Tiger Tiger are.

If you like Rock music then you could try Live Lounge? £3 entry if you go late, and it closes at 4am. Great atmosphere. Same goes for Welsh Club (Clwb Ifor Bach), but that's got £4.50 entry.

Or if you don't fancy a nightclub then you could try somewhere like Fat Cat Cafe? It's basically a studenty cocktail bar, very classy without being ridiculously expensive.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Agree with James ^ Live Lounge is brilliant, I normally go there after going somewhere else beforehand as it closes late and is a great place to end the night off. Just be prepared to queue if you go when I go (normally about 1am)

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.