Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever cheated on your bf/gf/ Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    Quite.
    :jumphug:

And actually, I'll add that when I said 'When I do', I meant 'when and if I do', I'm just a pessimist deep inside
    And also that I'd expect the same from the guy I'm with. It makes no sense to invest time and stuff into a relationship that ultimately, won't last.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)

And actually, I'll add that when I said 'When I do', I meant 'when and if I do', I'm just a pessimist deep inside
    And also that I'd expect the same from the guy I'm with. It makes no sense to invest time and stuff into a relationship that ultimately, won't last.
    Also true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I just want to know, if you have and how did you feel afterwards? Did you ever tell them? Did you break up? Did you feel really guilty?

I want to cheat on my partner so badly with someone I work with. I got drunk with them once and we nearly kissed I wished we did. I mean if your partner doesn't know it cannot hurt them right?
    just break up with them if you don't want to honour the commitment. your partner doesn't deserve someone like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    Also true

Looking back, that last sentence made no sense and either implied that every relationship I'm in, I expect to last forever, or that I should just break up with him because we probably won't.

It's more like, if you want to cheat now, then it's not going to go away with time. And love and stuff runs much deeper than passing fancies. Erm, this makes sense to me. :cute:
    And this is totally to the OP, btw

ReputationRep:
    i have cheated...and chosen to stop...to be honest it may look all glam from the outside looking in...but it really isn't
    first off u risk gaining an emotional attachment with the person u choose to have an affair with which is really unfair to both parties...then the risk of being caught and feeling guilty about it...it's just not worth it to be honest.
    what stopped me was first the person i was cheating with caught feelings...but worst of all me and my boyfriend were chilling and having a chat about cheating and in the middle of it he looked me in the eye and said "i'm sometimes scared that you might cheat on me"
    that's when it stopped being all glam...honestly i saw that look and i knew it wasn't right...to this day he doesn't know, but i wouldn't take the risk if i were you.

ReputationRep:
    Never, I think it's disgusting. If you really want to get with your colleague so much, then end it with your partner first.

I cheated on my boyfriend of two years last week. I'm in a LDR and I went out one night and got talking to this gorgeous guy and thought the grass would be greener. I was very very drunk, which is no excuse really, but I wouldn't have done it when I was sober. It only went as far as kissing and him feeling me up and I only let it happen for a few seconds before I stopped it cos I knew I was making a mistake but I felt disgusted at myself afterwards and have never felt so guilty in my entire life. I told my partner immediately and begged him not to dump him and told him how sorry I was and how I wish I had never done it. He forgave me... Just. And i'm so so so grateful that he did. But things are different now. I feel like he deserves better and he probably does, but I'd be lost without him right now and that made me realise it. I just wish it hadn't taken a situation like that to show myself how much he means to me.

ReputationRep:
    No and I never ever ever would I've done some nasty things when I was younger but the feeling of being cheated on yourself isn't nice, And thanks to that cheating ***** it took me ages to trust a woman in a relationship as I had the feeling of it happening all over again.

No I wouldn't ever cheat on my girlfriend and never would.

Thats the honest truth.

Thanks for the answers people. I am hoping this feeling will go away, but I do want to bang this person so badly I will dump my other half...tbh as horrid as this sounds...I think they would be lost without me. so is dumping them and hitching with another really the answer? Either way the other party gets hurt you know?

ReputationRep:
    i think that if you truly truly loved him then u wouldn't have sexual feelings for anyone else, and if u truly loved him you wouldn't want to cheat on him because you wouldn't want to hurt him, because you love him. i don't understand how you can say you love him; when you can't.

(Original post by hitherehwsu)
    i think that if you truly truly loved him then u wouldn't have sexual feelings for anyone else, and if u truly loved him you wouldn't want to cheat on him because you wouldn't want to hurt him, because you love him. i don't understand how you can say you love him; when you can't.
    I never said I loved them, I don't want to break up with them.

Either way if I cheat and tell them they get hurt
    If I dump them, they will get hurt.
    If I cheat on them and never tell em they do not get hurt.

After reading these post some of you knobs are assuming this is what all girls do and that I am a girl. WTF??

ReputationRep:
    No, and I never would.

ReputationRep:
    are u a boy like??

ReputationRep:
    I havent cheated on any boyfriend. Never felt the urge to as I actually wanted to be with them.

I'd seriously reconsider your relationship if you are willing tear it down for a half hour shag.

ReputationRep:
    I would never cheat on my boyfriend. I'd be deverstated if he did that to me and I'd never want him to feel that way. People shouldn't be together if one or both partners want someone else mroe than they want their partner.

Ruth xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afrotortina)
    I would never no.
    Dump him and shag the colleague.
    Simples.
    I second your post

I never have and never will, what goes around comes around right.
    If you feel you have to cheat then yeah, end of relationship and something you need to address blates.

(and i love the simples. touch) :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Originally Posted by Afrotortina
    I would never no.
    Dump him and shag the colleague.
    Simples.

(Original post by samba)
    what if you love him but need some sexual excitement?
    What if its not a him?

ReputationRep:
    You are a slut, the soonest everyone around realizes that the better for them.

(Original post by hitherehwsu)
    are u a boy like??
    I am not goin to say. I am anon and I don't think it matters.
    There are some dudes that have posted and made an assumption that females are always in this position and shouldnt be trusted. Seems abit harsh...

(Original post by blondeamon)
    You are a slut, the soonest everyone around realizes that the better for them.
    Yh I am a slut/player cos I have only ever slept with one person in my life - thats my partner...:nothing:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.