Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

whitening your teeth watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    now i know that getting your teeth whitened using the dentist costs many hundreds of pounds (i am not looking to do that). however, could people recommend me another way of getting my teeth whiter and looking more radiant? eg. certain toothpastes i could buy, certain mouthwashes or indeed anything else which will make my teeth whiter and generally look better. thanks for all suggestions

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Blanx is meant to be a good toothpaste, and pearl drops. Also, go see a hygienist, a good professional clean will perk them up a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jolt)
    hahaha.

But on a serious note, i'd be intrested to see some genuine responses to this...

ReputationRep:
    try to stay awy from foods and drinks that stain youre teeth like coffee and wine etc. To be honest if you buy a half decent toothpaste they will be as good as anything you get privded you brush correctly and at the right time. Always brush before you go to bed aswell cos you dont want to leave all that sugar/starch in your mouth to settle over night!

ReputationRep:
    Be careful about those whitening pastes, I tried one and within 2 mins of putting it on my teeth my teeth started to hurt and my gums and mouth started to sting. I washed it off at once but my mouth was sensitive for about a week afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittykatkat)
    Blanx is meant to be a good toothpaste, and pearl drops. Also, go see a hygienist, a good professional clean will perk them up a bit.
    Blanx is amazing. Comes in such a rather oddly shaped box too, but i guess that just adds to the fun.

(Original post by Jolt)
    Oh wow. I thought you were HumorousGent for a moment, until I say your username. Because your post was hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Try Crest Whitestrips. I've just finished using them for 14 weeks and although my teeth aren't Hollywood white - they're no longer yellow. They work a treat and you can get them really cheap on eBay xx

ReputationRep:
    Laser Treatment

Girlfriend was telling me the celebs use it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.