Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your perfect person Watch

ReputationRep:
    Someone intelligent yet not arrogant, has an amazing sense of humour (laughs at the stuff I laugh at) and also loves friends :rolleyes: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by exursist)
    Wtf?
    try dating a twelve yr old
    No thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Intelligent but humble, CLEAN (**** I hate people who look like they haven't washed their hair in a week, ffffuuuuuu), chatty, opinionated but open/not aggressive about defending their views, witty and funny, nice.

I know someone who is exactly like this but he's gay. Why are all the good ones gay?

ReputationRep:
    girl with great sence of humour, not afraid to stand up for herself and in ******* great physical shape.

ReputationRep:
    Personality: Understanding, sensitive, not ignorant, good sense of humour, common ground with me, optimist/realist to my pessimist, thoughtful, willing to listen and learn (as well as obvs things like kind, caring etc)
    Looks: Hybrid of all or some of following- Chris Pine/ Sean O'Pry/ Takeshi Kaneshiro/ Robert Pattinson/ David Tennant/ Jon Kortajarena/ Rodrigo Santoro/ Gaspard Ulliel
    Must also be honest, intelligent, motivated and CLEAN.

What? You did say perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xCHiiBiEverlastingx)
    Personality: Understanding, sensitive, not ignorant, good sense of humour, common ground with me, optimist/realist to my pessimist, thoughtful, willing to listen and learn (as well as obvs things like kind, caring etc)
    Looks: Hybrid of all or some of following- Chris Pine/ Sean O'Pry/ Takeshi Kaneshiro/ Robert Pattinson/ David Tennant/ Jon Kortajarena/ Rodrigo Santoro/ Gaspard Ulliel
    Must also be honest, intelligent, motivated and CLEAN.

What? You did say perfect.
    Agree with him!
    He pretty much is perfect. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I'll tell you when I meet her.

I don't believe there is any definition of a perfect person. I'm lucky to have some very good friends in my life and what they all have in common is they will stand up for what they believe in, they are honest about what matters and they are not afraid to be who they are. I'd like to think they would say the same about me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool's Number 9)
    I'll tell you when I meet her.

I don't believe there is any definition of a perfect person. I'm lucky to have some very good friends in my life and what they all have in common is they will stand up for what they believe in, they are honest about what matters and they are not afraid to be who they are. I'd like to think they would say the same about me.
    pretty much my definition of a perfect friend as well... you're the first one to say it. respect - for having the same views!

ReputationRep:
    Richard Feynman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdviceSeeker09)
    Pos rep for you!
    I think you must be the only person i've ever come across to be a henry lover :love:
    really?! :O I adore him, he is exactly how my future husband will look! It's the glasses...and the tank tops

ReputationRep:
    someone that can make you laugh and has a great sense of humour. Oh wait

:smug:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know tbh. I could list a load of things I think I'd want in a girl, but when presented with them I might find that I don't want them. Who knows.

If I had to, I'd say just the generic things that most people want really:

Reasonably attractive, funny, similar interests, etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittersweet.poetry)
    Agree with him!
    He pretty much is perfect. :o:

i might have said this to you already but i loove the sig.

ReputationRep:
    If we're talking friends, my best mate is perfect. He's always stood by me even though I haven't been the greatest friend in the world and we inspire each other. Went to college together, climbed Mount Snowdon together, did a skydive together, and we're running a marathon together in April.

All I ask from a girlfriend is that they're faithful, have good manners and a sense of humour. Trust is the most important thing to me. I trust my mate and if I had a girlfriend, I would have to trust her.

ReputationRep:
    Someone with the same kind of humour to me (both in a friend and a S.O). I was lucky enough to meet a group of friends like that at my first un. We still send random 'inside jokes' on facebook despite living miles apart which is nice. Also people who like to eat out a lot as it's what I do, and thus it's no wonder why I'm broke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_and_spice)
    really?! :O I adore him, he is exactly how my future husband will look! It's the glasses...and the tank tops
    Barring myself - you really are Ha. He is amazingly gorgeous, even if I do prefer the fictional character henry over himself... lol

ReputationRep:
    A dude-Someone who is intellegent, but isnt arrogant like someone said before
    Looks are important, but i think when i get to know someone, they do seem more attractive
    someone i can have a joke with, that suprises me evrytime and obviously understands me as a person, how my moods are and how to deal with them

ReputationRep:
    Not many girls I meet who are really funny so I'd like that along with cool hair.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.