Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just a random thought came into my head today when I was dozing off during History; a friend of mine was given a diary for her birthday which was towards the end of January, but she hasn't started writing in it yet as she thinks its too late to start.

Whats everyones thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Never too late to write down your thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    In short, no.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. When you're dead.

ReputationRep:
    No. Not even when your dead. Because I'm sure writing in your diary would be far more fun than lying in a coffin. (assuming that you COULD write in it)

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so. You will always have thoughts and feelings that you might want to write down.

ReputationRep:
    what a boring thread

ReputationRep:
    It won't burst into flame if the first entry isn't on 1st January.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it would be too late if you're hands have been chopped off

ReputationRep:
    Ahh do it!
    My (ex) boyfriend gave me one for 2009 and now I'm sooo glad he did and wish I had started earlier!
    It's amazing reading past entries and reliving memories, ahhh

ReputationRep:
    I'm a perfectionist like that. If I'm going to keep a diary, I have to start on the 1st of January. Every year it's one of my resolutions to keep a diary and this year, I didn't remember that till the 2nd January.

*sigh*

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.