Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clunge)
    Have you shaved your stomach?

And OP not bad, I think a little bit of meat on your bones wouldn't go a miss.
    Immac

shaving leaves stubble/razor burn

although this is like a week-grown

ReputationRep:
    Wow you girls are some real *****es. "Clean the mirror, clean the mirror". **** off. :/

ReputationRep:
    A bit skinnny for me but fine all the same,

ReputationRep:
    From a guys point of view, you look quite skinny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    what about?
    the whole veiny stomach thing, bit weird if you ask me....

ReputationRep:
    u look alright :rave:
    Go to the gym if u want to but u look fine.

ReputationRep:
    Get down and give me 10! You look weak as hell man. Don't waste money on a gym membership just yet; you need to tone up a bit. Seriously you look weak as anything. i guess you're not keen on sports. You need to do alot of work my boy! damn that's nearly as bad as being fat........ oh wait, na it isn't.....

ReputationRep:
    OP, I personally find your body really attractive
    I'm not a fan of overly muscular guys, but a little definition is good with me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slakhands)
    Get down and give me 10! You look weak as hell man. Don't waste money on a gym membership just yet; you need to tone up a bit. Seriously you look weak as anything. i guess you're not keen on sports. You need to do alot of work my boy! damn that's nearly as bad as being fat........ oh wait, na it isn't.....
    I'm actually surprisingly strong for my size, pretty decent at football just find it hard to put on weight.

ReputationRep:
    OP, you look fine

Well, at least you don't look like a muscular guy with a small head and short neck

...always look on the bright side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slakhands)
    Good grief. The trolls are really coming out of the woodwork lately, aren't they? Where the hell are they all coming from? :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwm91)
    Just wondering what you thought about this body type?

I don't go to the gym or anything, just wondered would this put you off? or do you not mind this body type?

considering getting a gym membership....
    Why is it that when people are asking opinions on how they look, they more often than not provide such awful pictures? From those pics you can make out very little, other than that the OP is generally skinny.
    If you want people's opinions on how you look like, please provide some decent pics on which one can form an opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Well I think you look fine . But then I've never been a fan of big mucles! If you were just a tiny bit more toned and a bit less skinny, you would be perfect.

And, just to jump on the bandwagon - mirror?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clunge)
    Have you shaved your stomach?

And OP not bad, I think a little bit of meat on your bones wouldn't go a miss.
    ohhh you are fit

ReputationRep:
    sorry man didnt mean it in rude way. it's very hard telling by pics too, especially if you have not worked out. Dude noone burns fat like me i swear. my metabolism is a quick as possible. i cant put on weight full stop really, i can never get a fat stomach. If i was you i would work on my chest- even if you dont wana hit gym, you can get home gym equipment. I have one of those bendy bar things- and using it pretty intensely has given me decent pecs and shoulders/arms- nothing major but enough for me to look good. People always comment on how strong my arms look when i dont work out, and this is all i use at the moment lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teriaki)
    Why is it that when people are asking opinions on how they look, they more often than not provide such awful pictures? From those pics you can make out very little, other than that the OP is generally skinny.
    If you want people's opinions on how you look like, please provide some decent pics on which one can form an opinion.
    Would naked doing star jumps suit your fancy?? It can be arranged...

ReputationRep:
    I like your body. And I don't think you need to go to the gym . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwm91)
    Would naked doing star jumps suit your fancy?? It can be arranged...
    Nope, thats not what I meant. Turn on some lights, perhaps get a table lamp to face you so that we can actually see what you look like. Also give the camera to someone else to take the picture for you. Pictures taken in mirrors generally suck.

ReputationRep:
    basically you gotta just put alot of hard work in- like do press-ups iwth your hands touching each other and other ****. you dont need to go to gym to get in good shape.only if you really wana bulk.you can get weights for home. gym is ******* gay anyway dude.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm i quite like it.
    Your arms are small...cute :o:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.