Turn on thread page Beta

Girls what do you make of this body type? *pics* watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshMcD)
    I'd be much more put off by the state of your mirror than the state of your body.
    His mirror is quite dire. xd.

You're quite pretty to be honest (thread starter).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwm91)
    Just wondering what you thought about this body type?

I don't go to the gym or anything, just wondered would this put you off? or do you not mind this body type?

considering getting a gym membership....
    First of all your not going to get than many honest opinions on here because people will be scared to hurt your feelings. If I was to be honest i'd say you look like you have the body of a prepubescent 12 year old boy. I've been in the situation where your at now though under differant circumstances though. I was seriously ill which resulted in me not being able to exercise or eat properlly for months. I basically came out of it looking like you did now. My motivation was just to get training to play football again and had nothign to do with what girls would think of me.

Thats 3 months after
    Spoiler:
    Show

and another 3 months later
    Spoiler:
    Show

That was without going to the gym once aswell, although I do go now.
    If you are happy with the way you are you don't have to change though, I couldn't play football the way i'd wan't to without training which is the real reason I bother with it all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwm91)
    Just wondering what you thought about this body type?

I don't go to the gym or anything, just wondered would this put you off? or do you not mind this body type?

considering getting a gym membership....
    Honestly, that is the prime body type. V nice! Nothing about that would put me off.

ReputationRep:
    a bit more protein man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    First of all your not going to get than many honest opinions on here because people will be scared to hurt your feelings. If I was to be honest i'd say you look like you have the body of a prepubescent 12 year old boy. I've been in the situation where your at now though under differant circumstances though. I was seriously ill which resulted in me not being able to exercise or eat properlly for months. I basically came out of it looking like you did now. My motivation was just to get training to play football again and had nothign to do with what girls would think of me.

Thats 3 months after
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

If you are happy with the way you are you don't have to change though, I couldn't play football the way i'd wan't to without training which is the real reason I bother with it all.

ok, a little harsh but you obviously are not a hard gainer, you find it easy to gain weight?

You look a bit older than me also.....

since you had a dig at me...heres one back...

need all that fake tan for your training aswell?

sorry just had to...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)

Thats 3 months after
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

ok, a little harsh but you obviously are not a hard gainer, you find it easy to gain weight.

I know plenty of lads my age with very similar body types

sorry just had to...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    It's fine. The mirror needs a good clean though.

ReputationRep:
    Nice, but I'd tone up a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwm91)
    If you were tensing any more, you'd have a hernia mate.

I did say I didn't go to the gym, you quite obviously have......
    hahaha, the hernia comment actually made me laugh quite a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwm91)
    ok, a little harsh but you obviously are not a hard gainer, you find it easy to gain weight?

sorry just had to...
    It wasn't easy I was in the same state you are in now. You would be able to get where i got probably quicker than me if you put any effort in, I was left with literally no strength or stamina. I went from being one of the fittest people I know to unable to play 5 aside for more than 20 minutes a time, everythign was a massive struggle!

I wasn't trying to have a go at all mate, I'm just saying all the responses your getting here aren't a true representation of what girls you'll encounter will think. It's not fake tan either, your ot exactly pale yourself so I don't see why your having a go at my skin tone.

ReputationRep:
    too small/skinny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    It wasn't easy I was in the same state you are in now. You would be able to get where i got probably quicker than me if you put any effort in, I was left with literally no strength or stamina. I went from being one of the fittest people I know to unable to play 5 aside for more than 20 minutes a time, everythign was a massive struggle!

I wasn't trying to have a go at all mate, I'm just saying all the responses your getting here aren't a true representation of what girls you'll encounter will think. It's not fake tan either, your ot exactly pale yourself so I don't see why your having a go at my skin tone.
    All the girls I've been with so far haven't exactly complained, but they wouldn't naturally.

Just want to get get bigger for myself, and wanted to see if girls agreed..

Some of them like it as it is, others like more toning, some don't like it at all.

But I take on constructive criticism and don't mind if people say things in a nice way

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend has this body. i like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwm91)
    All the girls I've been with so far haven't exactly complained, but they wouldn't naturally.

Just want to get get bigger for myself, and wanted to see if girls agreed..

Some of them like it as it is, others like more toning, some don't like it at all.

But I take on constructive criticism and don't mind if people say things in a nice way

I think you will look much better bigger then. You will probably have to be prepared to eat almost everything though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kash:))
    Girls like it.
    Start exercising for the times when you want a real women.
    /Thread.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer meatier guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slakhands)
    I feel privledged to be replying to such a fine quote. Can i credit you for the above statement somehow?
    haha you most certainly can

(Original post by kwm91)
    This thread was clearly for GIRLS, so could you couple of knob jockeys go and **** each other off somewhere else please?
    aww bless your little cotton socks, i bet its worth it though to be silky smooth

ReputationRep:
    skiny fag

ReputationRep:
    lol, sakapaka, either put the playstation control down and show him up properly or your best bet is to probably put the camera down and continue with the playtation mate.
    KWM 91 you have a clean canvas to start with a few sit ups etc youll be ripped in no time, and all girls like a six pack no matter what bod its on!

ReputationRep:
    Looks nice. I don't like muscles and such.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2010
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.