Turn on thread page Beta

Girls what do you make of this body type? *pics* watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelittleredfox)
    I think you have a great body.

Don't like the body of the other guy who posted a pic. I find muscles, defined pecs, REALLY offputting, to be honest. Natural and slim is fine by me. Gym-buff bods are a complete turn off.

For a young guy, you have the perfect body. For older guys, I like it when they are a bit filled out but natural NOT gym. I don't get the whole obsession with muscle. Someone who does football or cycles or runs without the horrible weights stuff, that is ok.

I notice that the majority of the people being really critical on here are other guys. Interesting.

And I am a woman not a girl BTW. Im 30 - feel like a bit of a perv even looking :-)

me or the other dude

ReputationRep:
    Nice :P I don't like big muscles and six packs freak me out! You seem nice and toned. Need to clean your mirror though...

ReputationRep:
    Frankly, if you got a snail trail, it'd be reaaaally nice. I hate muscles. ;P

ReputationRep:
    =) well you are fine ... though like as a girl had mentioned about that she would like to feel protected when the guy holds her, I agree with her.
    Do join a gym, there is no harm in that. I think you would look awesome if you actually put on about 5 kgs...you know little muscular frame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakapaka)
    No, never been on a sunbed before. It is sunburn.
    ahhh fair enough! how'd you manage to get sun burn in winter?! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwm91)
    Just wondering what you thought about this body type?

I don't go to the gym or anything, just wondered would this put you off? or do you not mind this body type?

considering getting a gym membership....
    I likee, a lot, looks very similar to my boyfriend, quite thin but other than that perfect, i would say maybe build up a bit of muscle if you want but i wouldnt complain if you didnt lol

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.