Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, i dunno if anyone will be able to help or not, but I'll give it a try.

    I'm changing course this year from within Faculty to another Faculty (Science to SBS) and I'm just wondering if anyone on here has done this in previous years and could give advise - particularly on the Cover Letter.

    I've started by emailing my tutor who we've had a meeting to discuss it etc and I've basically told him what course I want to change to. He told me to contact the UG Advisor for the course I want to change to (International Business) and I did. Got a reply and they both then told me to fill out the Internal transfer Form, which I'm in the process of doing.

    But what should do in to the Cover Letter it asks you to hand in with? It says why you want to change, but I'm wondering what other information I should include. Such as would high school qualifications and that be relevant? I've also emailed my tutor to ask and if he would read over it before I hand it in anyways, but just wondering...
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.