Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
zaf1986
Irfan Pathan isn't all that. Mahendra Dhoni is DA man. :p:

ew...dhoni!? pathan is ...... *heart's like jumping out of throat*
Reply 81
kokopops
whoa...im totally jealous right now...
*thinks* what were they doing in pizza hut!?! eww...

they had just landed in nottingham, and my mate and i followed them from their hotel:colondollar: (which was literally across the street).

also took a pic with saurav and his wife (i think) :yy:
Reply 82
usman_s
"sorry...i just get worked up about things like that"

Lol even i got worked up the same way when some baseless statements are mad.

Sorry from my side too.

cool...truce!
Reply 83
kokopops
ew...dhoni!? pathan is ...... *heart's like jumping out of throat*

Women..................:p:

I'm a fan of long hair, being a long haired guy myself :biggrin:
Reply 84
visesh
they had just landed in nottingham, and my mate and i followed them from their hotel:colondollar: (which was literally across the street).

also took a pic with saurav and his wife (i think) :yy:

wow....(im not being sarcastic btw)!
Reply 85
zaf1986
Women..................:p:

I'm a fan of long hair, being a long haired guy myself :biggrin:

MEN! :rolleyes:
Reply 86
I'm more jealous of my friends who ate dinner with them that night after a little dhol concert:frown:
kokopops
come back...im allowing you to stay....lol...
Yeah thanks :smile: But I always feel a bit awkward tho, not coming from the UK :redface:

I've got some distant rells live in Manchester (or...near there, they're from Chesire actually), and an old mate in Edinburgh, but that's about it :confused:

Other than friends from here of course :wink:
Reply 88
visesh
I'm more jealous of my friends who ate dinner with them that night after a little dhol concert:frown:

can u please stop...im gonna like cry if someone like danced with them or something...i have a teeny weeny obsession with irfan pathan...was in india and everywhere there were these tata indicom posters with him and zaheer khan on...omg i was so excited every 5seconds...
Reply 89
kokopops
can u please stop...im gonna like cry if someone like danced with them or something...i have a teeny weeny obsession with irfan pathan...

I wouldn't have guessed :rolleyes:
Reply 90
danni_bella83
Yeah thanks :smile: But I always feel a bit awkward tho, not coming from the UK :redface:

I've got some distant rells live in Manchester (or...near there, they're from Chesire actually), and an old mate in Edinburgh, but that's about it :confused:

Other than friends from here of course :wink:

im near manchester/cheshire!! dont feel awkward...you're part of this site so you're like an unofficial brit!
Reply 91
:p:
Reply 92
zaf1986
I wouldn't have guessed :rolleyes:

really!? :redface: glad to see i can keep it under wraps!!!
kokopops
im near manchester/cheshire!! dont feel awkward...you're part of this site so you're like an unofficial brit!
Hehe :biggrin:

Well anyway my dad's Anglo-Indian, and he's alright. :p: For the most part. Particularly when he's not talking about the cricket.

:frown:
My mum's Italian, so you should've seen the fights when they were married!!! :eek: Unbelievable, I used to run away in embarrasment. Neighbours were like, are those your parents? I'd be like 'no... '. :redface:
Reply 95
kokopops
really!? :redface: glad to see i can keep it under wraps!!!

You've got competition from...........

....the rest of India's female population :wink:
Kokopops is lovely :biggrin: So haha :p:
Reply 97
danni_bella83
Kokopops is lovely :biggrin: So haha :p:

yehhhh so ha!
kokopops
What part of Chesire? My rells live in Wilmslow *I think that's how it's spelt*. They're Polish tho so they look nothing like me. I'm so weird! :frown: Anyway yeah, it was a nice place.

I felt embarrased tho coz I went to like, Pizza Hut there and everyone was wearing posh clothes :redface: I was like wft?!? :rolleyes: Nevermind. I guess if that's how you do things, then it couldn't be all that bad :biggrin:

Just be weary of the environment :wink: :smile:
Reply 99
im actually from liverpool but its near wilmslow...!! i gtg now...speak soon..take care x x x mwah x x x

Latest

Trending

Trending