Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i plan on going away next summer after my A levels at the end of the school year for 3 months before going to university, i was just wondering when about does school year end at the end of year 13? Thanks.

If your interested im going to work at the Scout International Centre in switzerland.

EDIT - When about do Uni courses start, because i will only go if there is 3 months of holidays worth free.

ReputationRep:
    After your exams I presume?

Shouldn't you ask your school because there will be differences in each school.

ReputationRep:
    the last exams at my school are 31st June, it's unlikely to run on much after that, make sure you find out when your leavers' do is if you have one though

ReputationRep:
    Sorry i am talking about next year because currently im doing As levels, next year its A2 levels if you get me, i was just asking generally so if anyone got a clue thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robthriller)
    Sorry i am talking about next year because currently im doing As levels, next year its A2 levels if you get me, i was just asking generally so if anyone got a clue thanks.

Well, we finish 31st June this year, but in previous years A2s have finished about a week early. I wouldn't book anything for June at all and if possible stay clear of the first week of July. You never know what the exam boards are going to do next! :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.