Turn on thread page Beta

How to get food into a nightclub watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to fabric this friday and ita gonna be a late one.. Only problem is i get too hungry to function by about 4am and it ruins my night.
    If i try and bring in a casual burger king then the doormen will take it when they search me.. they take everything on dnb nights cus theres so many drugs going round. Any ideas how i can get some food in so I dont lose all my energy early on? I'm not a fan of drugs so no point in telling me to get on the pills..

ReputationRep:
    go out, get burger, go back in? Is that not an option?

ReputationRep:
    Go home at 4am...

ReputationRep:
    Take in a chocolate bar or 2? That should keep you going, and it offers quite a few calories for its small size/weight

ReputationRep:
    I'm not paying to get in twice!? and i'm not a pussio 4 is early..

ReputationRep:
    sttick the burger to ur leg with ducktape just dont go round saying feel my baps! lol

ReputationRep:
    Too hungry to function?

Get a grip, you're not in Africa. If you need food so desperately, grab something on the way home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tangerine Dream)
    Take in a chocolate bar or 2? That should keep you going, and it offers quite a few calories for its small size/weight
    Thats what i'm thinking but the doormen literally take everything incase theres drugs in it! unless you've got any ideas of a good place to hide it?

ReputationRep:
    Wear boots and but a cereal bar in one of them.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just drink vodka and red bull for energy?

ReputationRep:
    Weird thread.

Just get something on the way home like normal people.

ReputationRep:
    have a big meal before you go

ReputationRep:
    The same way Columbians on planes get cocaine into Britain...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bolyolyoi)
    Why don't you just drink vodka and red bull for energy?
    i can only afford so many vodka red bulls..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vezza_G)
    Thats what i'm thinking but the doormen literally take everything incase theres drugs in it! unless you've got any ideas of a good place to hide it?
    Do they seriously pat down everyone there now? I've not been in over a year...

If you really wanted to get a chocolate bar in you could, wear long socks and stuff one down each sock/leg? If they don't pat you down properly it'll get in. Or failing that down your pants

Jesus I feel like I'm giving advice on how to smuggle something illegal in!

ReputationRep:
    drink more to fill your stomach. Something sugary or even just water.

ReputationRep:
    I've brought a Subway into clubs before, so it is do-able. Skegness bouncers really don't give a **** though :p:

ReputationRep:
    If you really wanted to get a chocolate bar in you could, wear long socks and stuff one down each sock/leg? If they don't pat you down properly it'll get in. Or failing that down your pants

Jesus I feel like I'm giving advice on how to smuggle something illegal in![/QUOTE]
    If i try and hide it then they're gonna be more suspicious.. i might just put them in my pockets and act innocent..! Or go all out and shove a nutrigrain up my shtinker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vezza_G)
    i'm not a pussio 4 is early..
    Well clearly not for you if you're zapped by then.

Oh, and perhaps try Kendal mint cake if you just need sugar.

ReputationRep:
    Buy 10 bars and hide them all over your body/clothes. One or two are bound to get in

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.