Turn on thread page Beta

How to get food into a nightclub watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    can you not get stamped and come back in after something to eat for free? Sometimes the guys in the toilets give out mints as well as the aftershave etc, could they help? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets the munchies half way through a night which is why at uni I also judged a club on its food availability surprising the number of clubs that have vending machines

Why don't you eat before you go in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    Why don't you eat before you go in?
    obviously i do? even if i eat at 12 i get hungry after 6 hours of skanking...

ReputationRep:
    You're sad, go get a life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bolyolyoi)
    can you not get stamped and come back in after something to eat for free? Sometimes the guys in the toilets give out mints as well as the aftershave etc, could they help? :p:
    "Mint, sir?"
    "Actually, got any chips there? Maybe a steak pie or something?"
    "..."

(Original post by Vezza_G)
    obviously i do? even if i eat at 12 i get hungry after 6 hours of skanking...
    I don't want to know what 'skanking' is - it sounds disturbing - but the obvious solution which has been mentioned and which you have overlooked is to get stamped or to get a card from the doorman which enables you to go out and come back in. I have never encountered a nightclub that doesn't permit this in one form or another.

ReputationRep:
    You fat ******.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not paying to get in twice!? and i'm not a pussio 4 is early..

Every club I have been in have given people a stamp on their hand (or something similar) so they just show that when going back in. And if you wash it off when going to the toilet, as long as your still inside, they will replace it for you. I have never heard of anyone having to pay twice. When your hungry, just go and get something to eat, and then go back in showing the stamp. Or take a bag with you to put food in.

ReputationRep:
    A fat DnB fan. Eugh.

ReputationRep:
    OP, man up and keep drinking, food can be bought after.

(Original post by L i b)
    I don't want to know what 'skanking' is - it sounds disturbing - but the obvious solution which has been mentioned and which you have overlooked is to get stamped or to get a card from the doorman which enables you to go out and come back in. I have never encountered a nightclub that doesn't permit this in one form or another.
    Skanking is dancing.

ReputationRep:
    Put it down your trousers.

ReputationRep:
    You are a 'pussio' if you cant last from 12-6 without eating. I don't think clubs are for you, pal.

ReputationRep:
    The award for most cultural person in the UK goes to....Vezza_G!

Yes he goes out to clubs from night until afternoon, "skanking" as he goes. What he owes it all to? Burgers. And lots of them. He isn't a "pussio" you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    You fat ******.
    Its called Diabetes mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theoutsider840)
    The award for most cultural person in the UK goes to....Vezza_G!

Yes he goes out to clubs from night until afternoon, "skanking" as he goes. What he owes it all to? Burgers. And lots of them. He isn't a "pussio" you know?
    Mate you a ******* neek....

Its all about the skanking... what do you do? Go waltzing or somthing...

Bruv shove some chips in your socks

ReputationRep:
    Well obviously you are if you can't do it without sneaking food in. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    You should go clubbing in Liverpool sometime. One of the biggest clubs here has its own burger bar tucked away in the corner on the bottom floor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    You should go clubbing in Liverpool sometime. One of the biggest clubs here has its own burger bar tucked away in the corner on the bottom floor.
    I don't understand why most clubs dont have some kind of food available.. I'm going to Newcastle next year but thanks anyway..!

And just cuz i mentioned Burger King doesnt mean i'm fat and cant do without my fast food fix.. Any food will do i just get hungry

ReputationRep:
    The social/workingmens clubs older people tend to go to and pubs usually always have nuts and crisps behind the bars. Makes no sense why night clubs don't cash in on that. When they first started opening they must have realised there wasn't much demand for it and the later ones followed. I have no idea how popular the burger bar is in Krazyhouse in Liverpool, but I never see people with food on or near the dance floors. I'm guessing people have to eat it by the bar.

Maybe you should open a club with a good food bar, you never know your idea may take off and before you know it you could be a millionaire with a chain of venues.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck getting into fabric with anything. They search thoroughly! The last 4 times I've been there ive had to go through the metal scanner and then fully frisked. Infact last time the bouncer accidentally put his hands down my boxers! ha that was a bit embarassing!

Also as far as their in-out policy goes, they don't have one. You get a stamp but this is just because the smoking section is way out the back.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.