Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My flatmate managed to get two hip flasks filled with vodka into a nightclub once despite being thoroughly searched; he stuffed them down the crotch of his jeans and the bouncers never feel around your crotch (unless they are perverted of course).

Maybe you could stuff something down there, of course if it's large you might look a bit perverted yourself, but you could just play it by ear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lookitsdanhunt)
    Good luck getting into fabric with anything. They search thoroughly! The last 4 times I've been there ive had to go through the metal scanner and then fully frisked. Infact last time the bouncer accidentally put his hands down my boxers! ha that was a bit embarassing!

Also as far as their in-out policy goes, they don't have one. You get a stamp but this is just because the smoking section is way out the back.
    I managed to get in with twix's in my shoes and a kit-kat in my wallet..!! Shame about the burger king in my hood.. had to eat it on the spot!

ReputationRep:
    I think I may have a solution. You could use plant food called mephedrone to feed your plants before u go to a club which would keep the plants going all night without the need to be fed again. And it's fun.

we can supply the highest quality 99.8% pure plant feeder in the Edinburgh area.

The plant food Known as mephedrone comes in small crystaline form and costs £15 for a gram bulk buyers can get a reduction on the price.

There have been reports of people using this product as a way to get a legal high. Our plant food is for plants not human consumption.

Delivery is available but there is a charge for orders under 3g.

To place an order and treat your plants call or text
    Max on 07810 386762. If we don't answer don't worry we will call you back very quickly.

Please not - plant food is strictly for plants and not for human consumption. If we believe buyer is to misuse the plant food then we will refuse service. Over 18s only ID required.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vezza_G)
    I managed to get in with twix's in my shoes and a kit-kat in my wallet..!! Shame about the burger king in my hood.. had to eat it on the spot!
    Hahaha fair play, I must look a bit dodgy then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathmos)
    Mate you a ******* neek....

Its all about the skanking... what do you do? Go waltzing or somthing...

Bruv shove some chips in your socks
    Couple of things. Please don't call me "mate". I simply am not your mate.
    Second, "skanking" may seen as the main reason people go to clubs etc, but Vezza didn't have to phrase it so disrespectfully. It just shows both his and yours misogyny and general lack of respect for women. A few decades ago, you might instead "seek after" a girl (notice also the singular is used in this example). By all means I can accept times have changed...but I will duly criticize people for their views and lifestyle.

Shove some chips in your socks please.

ReputationRep:
    i thought this was about drugs gettin sneaked in lol now i realise its for people who like fat birds.
    Its really just walk in sayin its "its me Rick" in your best rick james voice may even get to see some titties.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.